Reviews for Till the End of His Days
ItWon'tLetMeDeleteMyAccount chapter 8 . 10/28/2011
Well! Indeed no fanfiction has ever made me cry as much as this one, and that is a high compliment, for I very rarely cry while reading. This is, by far, one of the best works, even sitting beside Tolkien's, that I have ever read. Though the characters are, mostly, unoriginal, you took them and made them your own so skillfully. Each word you wrote excites me, and I can't help but reread it over and over and over. I thank you from the bottom of my heart for the adventure and suspense, and for keeping it clean. However could I express my infinite grattitude by the words, "They retired to their seperate beds..."? Your writing is astounding, and I am very, very glad that I stumbled upon such a masterpiece.

Thank you!

-Frodo the Second
Tia Paes chapter 8 . 1/18/2009
Well, I must say that I am incredibly impressed by this fic.

I have to be honest, when I first started reading it, I thought it would be a massive mary sue but strangely it all was amazing. For one, your writing is easy and fluent to read and I so enjoyed reading the little details. The actually storyline was fantastic and none of your characters were out of their personalities.

Absolutely fantastic!
Miss Quartermain chapter 1 . 4/19/2007
haha! Someone's finally gonna win over Frodo! Pippin's MINE Diamond!
Patronus86 chapter 1 . 10/21/2005
I just finished this lovely story and I had to sit for a moment and let it sink in. I was completely speechless, yet very happy. This is a superb story, and the author's writing style is eloquent and makes you wish this was how it really ended. Her characters were fully developed and I found myself adoring Perry as I love the original cast. This a a beautiful story and I highly suggest it to all! Bravo!
Sabaye Leyr chapter 8 . 9/14/2003
Oh! This is *wonderful*. I am giggling with glee at this whole chapter-it made me feel very happy, and that is a *good* story. Please continue!
LOTRobssessed chapter 8 . 8/29/2003
one word: aw...

it's so sweet! i love it! keep it up, ya know?
Kay chapter 1 . 5/9/2003
This is very good!
GreyLadyBast chapter 2 . 2/11/2003
Not bad at all. I already like Perry, though I keep wanting to shorten Periwinkle as "Peri", pronounced the same as Perry. When I see "Perry", I keep thinking of Perry White from Superman. It's a man's name to me. But Peri is a female name. Then again, that's the Whovian in me.

There are some things I could get picky about, but seeing as you've mentioned this isn't edited, I won't go into that now. I can't wait to see the edited, tightened up version of this story.
Thalia Weaver chapter 1 . 2/11/2003
Simply lovely, Nancy. I adore it. Can't wait until the next hcapter!

-Thalia
Sabaye Leyr chapter 2 . 12/30/2002
Lovely! Absolutely lovely! I haven't found many AU fics about Frodo romances that are this good. Please continue!
shirebound chapter 1 . 12/30/2002
This is wonderful; so well written and perceptive! I certainly hope you continue with it. Frodo could use a bit of "cheery company"!
Guest chapter 2 . 12/30/2002
It is a cute story, I hope you continue it