Reviews for Torn apart
Lenka Fifty Shades Lover chapter 11 . 10/21/2016
Hi. I know how life can be and us people be busy. But I really hope you will still continue with this story. I just found it today and I am completely in love with this. Please please update soon. And yeah please mix often the points of view. I love Christian's point of view. :-) That can be too an improvement you can include Grace's Pov or other if you want.

Your fan
Lenka
J.P.Luvs-Fifty-Shades chapter 11 . 8/7/2016
This is such a great story..read it all at once..so waiting to hear the whole story what happened to Ana 12 months ago...
susancollins522 chapter 11 . 6/6/2016
Please update this is very good story
Guest chapter 11 . 5/28/2016
Poor Ana she was pregnant when she was abducted. Then her and Christian were fighting as well. Quite a blow for both of them. Great story will be waiting for more.
MissG909 chapter 11 . 5/17/2016
I just found your story today. More, more pleaseeeeeee MissG909 ASAP.
greymerit chapter 11 . 5/13/2016
I was trying to revise for my Chemistry exam but couldn't stop myself from read in this story and though I hate my lack of self-restraint I'm glad I did. I cannot wait for the next update.
malugargula chapter 11 . 5/12/2016
Really great
Guest chapter 10 . 5/8/2016
Now that Christian know i wonder what will happen next? Someone needs to take care of Elena. Will be waiting for more chapters. Great story!
Guest chapter 11 . 5/8/2016
I can't wait to see what happened to Ana very interesting story
sweet15012 chapter 11 . 5/8/2016
Please update soon. Can't wait till CG hears the whole story how Elena is involved and what he will do especially when he hears all she lost the baby. One question though, are they still married?
Beachycolor chapter 11 . 5/7/2016
Just started reading your story and have read it all. I love your new story and am dying for more chapters ... Soon ..please
daycrump79 chapter 11 . 5/8/2016
Yeah only improvement is for you to update three times a day lol.. no really I love your story thank you so much for writing. I can't wait for the next chapter.
loves4paws chapter 6 . 5/8/2016
She's obviously not pregnant and there's no sign of a baby in the apartment and there's been no comments/references to one and he's just now realizing there's no baby? Really? Seems he was serious about no baby wanted. If he had wanted the baby, he would have said he wanted to take care of her and their child, after asking if she'd had a girl or boy.
daycrump79 chapter 10 . 5/8/2016
As always great chapter.
loves4paws chapter 5 . 5/8/2016
What's Kate's problem? Doesn't she know that Christian and Ana are divorced? The only questions about the divorce I see is, "Who sued who for divorce?" and, "If he served her, how did he know where she worked or lived for service?".