Reviews for The Chaotic Nature of Life
FateBurn chapter 3 . 9/24/2015
nice way to introduce himself, breaking into the Bat-cave
FateBurn chapter 1 . 9/24/2015
Good start and is good to see him been with Death (kind off), from the start, now we just have to wait for them to actually tell each other how they fell.
2159 chapter 4 . 9/24/2015
Well, this story has caught my attention. Can't wait for the next update!
Mangahero18 chapter 4 . 9/24/2015
Nice. This is really interesting so far and I really wanna read more.
Mangahero18 chapter 3 . 9/24/2015
hehehe
Mangahero18 chapter 2 . 9/24/2015
couldnt resist a SP joke could ya?
Mangahero18 chapter 1 . 9/24/2015
Interesting so far.
imgonnadie chapter 4 . 9/23/2015
Excellent chapter
Mechconstrictor chapter 4 . 9/23/2015
Pretty good story and I hope to read more.
Guest chapter 4 . 9/23/2015
Wonderful story, it's a great idea and I hope you continue it!
Alex2909 chapter 4 . 9/23/2015
the way harry is all casual is hilarious as all hell, he just outright tells superman and batman that he knows who they are. nice meeting with justice league
FinalGuardian chapter 3 . 9/22/2015
For someone titled "Death's Champion" Harry is remarkably clumsy.
Zathol chapter 4 . 9/22/2015
That went better then expected though since they are recruiting guess there wouldn't be much to prevent him from joining, also loved the end it really was unexpected and funny. I could just imagine the fun he could get into changing into any form in a superhero universe. Though I wonder why this affects J'onn so much, maybe brings some memories of home. Good chapter.
DVolt chapter 4 . 9/22/2015
Hey, just wanted to say that it's a really interesting story so far. I'm looking forward to the future chapters.
Tomon chapter 4 . 9/22/2015
Excellent, praise the author :) While Harry is quite different from whatever little canon there was eon ago I'm really enjoying promise of this story.
Probably the biggest concern I got is what is Harry "game" and does he even know that? On the other hand he may not at this point given he was left on this world as his last one but still, Death mostly suggested it may be this way and he still got some supposed mission. This is a little blury to me at this moment so I hope more chapters will explain it better :)

So far so good