Reviews for The Chaotic Nature of Life
Alex2909 chapter 3 . 9/19/2015
like how harry seems to be doing things. wonder what their reactions to his entrance in the bat cave will be
Alex2909 chapter 2 . 9/19/2015
wonde what powers harry has and how strong he is. things seems to be going well for him though
Alex2909 chapter 1 . 9/19/2015
like how death seems to be part of the pairing for harry, their relationship is kinda complex
lazyguy90 chapter 3 . 9/19/2015
Nice work on this.

Keep at it.
Jostanos chapter 3 . 9/19/2015
Let me guess... Harry found Wayne Manor and the Batcave?
Domic787 chapter 3 . 9/18/2015
well i liked it and i hope the next chapter is out VERY soon as i want too know what happens.
shubhendu dutta chapter 3 . 9/18/2015
A good start.
Zathol chapter 3 . 9/18/2015
Good chapter and he has a magic gun! Oh batman your more paranoid then madeye, also who wouldn't want to shoot the joker? I would have just obliviated him into a vegitable if I couldn't kill him. Harry found the batcave! That has got to be a record for finding it! Can't wait to see what happens next! Oh and I sooooo would expect Harry to say something about that giant ass penny.
Zathol chapter 2 . 9/18/2015
Is his Identity hidden at all? I know he's really just a wandering hero at the moment but I would think he would do something so random people don't start pointing him out. Also interested in seeing what other magics he uses in battle, don't forget transfiguration spells.
Zathol chapter 1 . 9/18/2015
Interesting can't wait to see where this goes, though I think it would have been nice to have some physical descriptions of both characters.
ficreader2011 chapter 3 . 9/18/2015
great to see HP/DC fic,hope this isn't full of repetitive boring smut
agnar chapter 3 . 9/18/2015
The idea is good. But the gun? And the bumbling, stumbling, seemingly retarded Harry who seems about as competent as the guy from 'Greatest American Hero' is really, REALLY off-putting.

Did Harry ever read the scroll with hints, or the note from Death? Did he spend any time at all practicing his apparently brand new power levels, since he seems utterly fucking useless with them?

And why in the FUCK is he saying his spells out loud so often? He has, according to you, spent countless years being Deaths trouble shooter. Can you seriously expect me to believe after centuries or more of using magic he STILL needs to speak his spells?
Dairegh chapter 3 . 9/18/2015
Aaaand contact! There's the first 'official' non-combat contact. Hopefully it won't get violent. I doubt it will since Superman is there and they've no real reason to be insecure(a primary cause of unnecessary violence, I've found).
Ranmaleopard chapter 3 . 9/18/2015
This is just really interesting and I can't wait to see what happens next. Please continue!
Caelus06 chapter 3 . 9/18/2015