Reviews for The Chaotic Nature of Life
Blake2020 chapter 3 . 8/10/2017
interesting
Blake2020 chapter 2 . 8/10/2017
good
Blake2020 chapter 1 . 8/10/2017
good start
noxenrom chapter 2 . 8/2/2017
Boring
PLEASE READ ME chapter 1 . 6/14/2017
Overtime Superman builds up a emunity to both kriptoknight and magic but it nerly kills him and it only lessins the effects of those things
PLEASE READ ME chapter 1 . 6/14/2017
Harry: Death your sending a sword you forged to this world i.e. me to become human when you your self made me this way in the first place by it planing this and setting up my life since even before I was born...well news flash I can't be human I am a sword, being the sword is all I know maybe if dumbledoor wasn't a ferm believer of Prophecy maybe I could have had a childhood instead of indentured servatood \ slavery maybe if I actually had some kind of training instead of the bare bones crap maybe if the Prophecy wasn't shown or heard by bumbling old evil fools or hateful evil potion professor's so suck it up buttercup and hand me my next assignment now!
mmiller25819 chapter 7 . 6/11/2017
is this over
Time Emperor chapter 5 . 4/30/2017
you are wrong and one thing Tony and are vulnerable to Magic very very vulnerable you can see that in anytime that Superman fights Shazam in fact Shazam is one of the few Leaguers you can take Superman out with little to no effort. hell even Wonder Woman's magic is very effective against Superman.
Guest chapter 7 . 3/23/2017
fuckig shit fic don't read
lordblink chapter 7 . 3/16/2017
Looking forward to further developments someday soon. Keep up the great work!
Ender the multiverse Detective chapter 7 . 1/31/2017
Very good
ForbiddenFandom chapter 7 . 1/23/2017
Great job, but eh... Update?
thepkrmgc chapter 7 . 1/19/2017
its a shame this wasnt continued, though there seems to be a successor out of sorts
thepkrmgc chapter 6 . 1/19/2017
well, if harry;s too powerful to be threatened, at least hes using that power un humorous ways
thepkrmgc chapter 5 . 1/19/2017
even if i doubt that much will threaten hrry physically, youve certainly got the emotional drama down pat
267 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »