Reviews for The Chaotic Nature of Life
Guest chapter 2 . 5/28/2016
ive gotta be honest... i only got to the point where harry started worrying about weather he had killed the ENEMY SOLDIER! not wanting to kill bystanders or even confused civilian enemies is one thing, but if your here refuses to even kill an enemy soldier... i dont need to waste my time. they are soldiers. by definition they exist to fight and kill people. he doesnt have to kill everybody, but if he wont kill people whose chosen profession is to kill others... yeah
Dalxein chapter 7 . 5/22/2016
Huh. Well, I hope the break has been from writer's block, and that whatever is causing it resolves itself peaceably and soon. This was a pretty good read so far, hoping to see where it goes.
Watch213 chapter 5 . 5/4/2016
Great story so far, just like Feral, Thanks for writing! Cant wait to read more :)
Watch213 chapter 1 . 5/4/2016
Another great story, as usual! Thanks for writing!
guestie chapter 1 . 4/29/2016
Don't listen to the haters, you're a talented writer. I think this story has amazing potential. You've managed a crossover with Harry not being a completely new character. I like that you tied in the higher being of death, and are building her character as well. This is missing in so many fanfics, proper character development, and I hope you continue on the same path you're going. I look forward to Kara learning herself, Harry, and how that relationship is going to grow. Barbara deserves better than Nightwing, so feel free to pair her up with Harry too. Although it may be better to go with a nonteenage third choice... well it's up to you! Please keep it up, I look forward to reading more.
trninjakiller chapter 1 . 4/29/2016
Wow this is going to be a stupid harem fic. And it was going beautifuly as well. Oh well. Back to the story list.
Ol'Joe chapter 7 . 4/6/2016
The purpose of a review is twofold. First, to give someone considering a story an idea of what to expect, and secondly, to give the author feedback. Reading the reviews for Chaotic, between the grammar nazis, canon nazis, exact-obscure-terminology-nazis and of course, general flametards, would make you think this story sucks. It doesn't.

Great writing, characterization, plot development are melded with a plain fun story. This is what fanfiction is supposed to be. At the top of the list of stories I hope to see more of. Thanks for writing it, BRD.
101Asa chapter 7 . 3/31/2016
What a pity this didn't continue.
Guest chapter 5 . 3/28/2016
I don't see the point to giving harry scars and if it was just to have an excuse to give him metamorph powers well its a weak and flimsy excuse you should of just had death give it to him as a gift
Guest chapter 3 . 3/28/2016
Vomiting would bring stuff up from the stomach and possibly the esophagus not the lungs
RowenCloude chapter 3 . 3/28/2016
What do you mean by joker venom? Is it a combination of jokers smilex gas and banes venom? Or did you just call it the wrong thing?
RowenCloude chapter 2 . 3/28/2016
Why would Bruce think harry is kryptonian?
MrHam31 chapter 4 . 3/19/2016
Oh man, Harry is such a badass! That deductive reasoning! There are so few and far between stories with characters that are goddamn ireasonable/i. What with bashing, over the top reactions etc.

But I didn't really appreciate Harry's flippant attitude regarding secret identities. And I guess to Superman it hasn't sunk in yet that he is not from their world, to be asking about loved ones. He hasn't been there that long for that.
Blaze1992 chapter 7 . 3/2/2016
Well this looks like t's gonna be epic I give it a 9 out of 10 for now. While I look forward to reading more I have a question will harry use other weapons than just his pistol? Please update this fic!
Ciarle chapter 7 . 2/28/2016