Reviews for The Chaotic Nature of Life
Shoetsu Otaku chapter 7 . 2/28/2016
This is very good. I can't say I'm looking forward to any Harry ships in this universe, he seems better off as a single man. I do enjoy how you're slowly revealing more that he can do as the story goes on, and yes there are a few grammar issues but that's forgivable. No one is perfect after all. I'm looking forward to the confrontation coming up, can't wait for more!
MVDB chapter 7 . 2/27/2016
A great story! Too bad you haven't updated in a long while, but I knew that before I started reading. I don't get why the best stories always get abandoned or rarely updated, and the worst go on forever. So, I hope you're one of those rare authors with a great story who won't abandon it.
LordXeenTheGreat chapter 2 . 2/18/2016
Great chapter!
Innortal chapter 7 . 2/16/2016
Fun work, and good job.
luffy chapter 7 . 2/6/2016
it has been to long the next chapter must be soon I hope
creativesm75 chapter 7 . 2/4/2016
very good
TwinTigerLover chapter 7 . 1/10/2016
hehe. nice story. hope you are still updating.
mattcun chapter 7 . 1/10/2016
I can't wait to see the next chapter
MidnightWriterPhilosopher chapter 1 . 1/1/2016
I LOVE this first chapter. It is very well written and everything I was trying write my own story "The Next Great Adventure." I just can't seem to with the ease that you and other authors make writing appear. I'll defiantly be following this story and make sure its in my favorite story section.
Bloody Mist chapter 7 . 12/24/2015
Rakaan chapter 5 . 12/21/2015
Eh. Harry needs to be shown better than he is. For a centuries-old magical warrior/soldier he really doesn't show any of the skill his backstory implies. Breaking his teeth trying to land on a roof just isn't it. I'd expect blatant incompetence like this when he's just starting out, not after hundreds of years of experience. As it is, we're pretty much told he's a competent magical soldier, but are actually shown he's a joke. It's a bit off-putting.
Silber D. Wolf chapter 7 . 12/20/2015
AWESOME CHAPTER, I hope that you update soon
Beloved Daughter chapter 7 . 12/16/2015
LOVE the chapter update. Wow... blood boiling energy absorption. Just goes to show how powerful Harry is I suppose.

I can't wait for more! :D
hadoukendave chapter 7 . 12/15/2015
This story is DOPE. You should do a kinda black adam/captain marvel kinda thing with harry
Navn Ukjent chapter 7 . 12/15/2015