Reviews for The Chaotic Nature of Life
Alex2909 chapter 7 . 12/15/2015
wonder what the league will ask after his performance on this mission
RobC chapter 7 . 12/15/2015
Good part. This is an interesting take on this type of cross.
Mystolon chapter 3 . 12/15/2015
This story is ridicules and the reason for that is you the author and you're decision making Newsflash the DC universe is what you would call a High/extreme Power level Universe The Harry Potter Universe in comparison is an extremely Low Level universe

If you believe a Harry Potter level wizard could stand equal to Justice league you're either woefully misinformed, stupid or possibly on some mind bending drug

In order to Make a Harry Potter and DC or Marvel crossover work it would require one of the following, make the Harry Potter Character more powerful by some considerable margin or Increase the Power of the Harry Potter Magic to match the DC magic level or remove some of the limitations Of the HP magic. You have done none of the above in fact you've done the Exact opposite you've put greater limitations on the HP Character,

I have to assume you're badly uninformed because the only other excuse is sheer stupidity either really not a story worth reading
War Sage chapter 7 . 12/15/2015
Good chapter
Kairan1979 chapter 7 . 12/15/2015
Nice chapter, though it's a shame Green Arrow missed his chance to shine.
I bet Batman will be even more paranoid after Harry's display of power.
luffy chapter 7 . 12/15/2015
nice chapter hope to see some new ones soon
Ibskib chapter 7 . 12/15/2015
Correction:

was sat - was sitting

(a dialectal thing, I believe, to use a passive form of 'to sit' for something active, but it is informal, so should be avoided in edited writing.)
Ibskib chapter 6 . 12/15/2015
A few errors:

who's life - whose life

feinted - fainted

redenned - reddened

Quite very - Very/however you might want (you can't use one intensifier to describe another, so you could just keep it laconic, add a bit of flirtation, or something else)

The whole strong discussion feels very juvenile, both in how the characters act, but also in the clumsy way it is written, the rest of the chapter was a lot better.
Tomon chapter 7 . 12/15/2015
Well done, well done indeed.
It's funny to see Kara act as she does and I really looking forward to her hounding Harry since I don't see him doing anything like this given his current psyche, well at least if the 15 days quota that Death god planned won't come first and that something I look forward to even more :)
The dilema about him acting or not was also perfect.
So far, more than good so keep it up :)
Opinr chapter 7 . 12/15/2015
A good chapter I look forward to more.
TJG chapter 7 . 12/15/2015
Given his tattoos and if they have encountered those like Captain Marvel and Fate and his chosen super hero name, they might think his magic is Egyptian (or others that might include the use of ankhs) in nature and that his secrecy is more traditional to who the ones associated with magic appeared to be among the "elite" and that he might be descended from them in some way.

Regarding the earlier mention of marketable civilian skills, he could always use hidden magic. One idea that some other writers have is where a wizard can easily set up a repair or antique business where potentially valuable junk can be magically repaired and cleaned to like-new condition (after moving the items to a structure shielded form surveillance) and then sold or fenced. For his case, he might prefer more portable items that can be mailed and sell stuff on the internet. This could develop a civilian identity that becomes a well-known appraiser, restorer, and hunter for items that might interest various collectors of the low to medium range of value. Such a civilian job would give him flexible hours and potentially a lot of contacts as others might make requests on what they are interested in.
PhillyCh3zSt3ak chapter 7 . 12/14/2015
I don't know why, but I keep imagining Harry wearing similar attire to what John Constantine did in the 2014 Constantine TV show.
doctor of supreme awesomeness chapter 7 . 12/14/2015
Awesome!
The Shadows Mistress chapter 7 . 12/14/2015
great chapter thanks for the update!
shugokage chapter 7 . 12/14/2015
Interesting story and chapter!
267 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »