Reviews for The Chaotic Nature of Life
Eljin1 chapter 7 . 12/14/2015
wow, kara really likes breaking the whole secret identity thing whilst on a mission. she did it twice!
Guest chapter 7 . 12/14/2015
Glad you updated! I thoroughly enjoyed every second of it. And it's fine that you take a while to update, just as long as the chapters are good. And this chapter was cool! Or should I say Super cool... I'll see myself out..
Akuma-Heika chapter 7 . 12/14/2015
"I Googled synonyms for wizard,
Thaumaturgist would be more synonymous with prophet or saint. It means Miracle Worker after all. Wizard implies use of sorcery, the power of a devil, while miracles implies divine power.
NothingExistence chapter 7 . 12/14/2015
Well this story is awesome.
I have silver wrapping paper with bells and Christmas trees on it, it my favorite although my lil sis likes our gold one better
Watch213 chapter 7 . 12/14/2015
Awesome to see this story, thanks for writing!
FateBurn chapter 7 . 12/14/2015
Great like always please continue again soon.
marlastiano chapter 7 . 12/14/2015
Good
MasterOfDragonsGod chapter 7 . 12/14/2015
Nice chapter
Mangahero18 chapter 7 . 12/14/2015
Good stuff update soon.
chicaalterego chapter 7 . 12/14/2015
Not bad. I do like Super!Harry, but... well, I kind of liked the original chapter where Green Arrow got to shine despite being the one without the super powers (assuming I'm not getting the chapter wrong).

Anyway, I will keep an eye open for the next chapter and it's (probably long) author note. Long life rambling.
Squadpunk 2.0 chapter 7 . 12/14/2015
Been a while since the last update, but I'm glad there is one in the first place...
NothingExistence chapter 2 . 12/14/2015
Lol the south park reference!
ficreader2011 chapter 7 . 12/14/2015
great chapter
Firehedgehog chapter 7 . 12/14/2015
interesting
jperry148 chapter 7 . 12/14/2015
This chapter was good. suggestions Could you not have Harry explain everything. keep some secrets. Also plz don't turn his character into a goody to shoes where he won't kill at all to stay with the leauge. it would be against the point of his character as he is connected to death.
267 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 .. Last Next »