Reviews for The Chaotic Nature of Life
2159 chapter 7 . 12/14/2015
Nice! An update. In responce to your populatity question, I think it is because of two things. 1) Not many JLU/DC crossovers and 2) you have a very good, error free and interesting writing style.
I can't wait for the next update (or the one for Feral).
jayswing96 chapter 7 . 12/14/2015
Interesting. Gotta read more! This is so interesting!
kabs9000 chapter 7 . 12/14/2015
Awesome I love it Thank you very much for the chapter
Ranmaleopard chapter 7 . 12/14/2015
This is just really awesome I can't wait for more
jayswing96 chapter 6 . 12/9/2015
This is great! I can't wait for more! I wonder what happened to the kid. Did he just go back to where ever he was kidnapped from?
Kairan1979 chapter 6 . 12/6/2015
I hope you Harry will kill a supervillain or two. God knows how many innocents could have saved if Joker got bullet between the eyes. There's a difference between killing random crooks like Punisher and removing the maniacs with killcount of a hundreds of lives.
Akuma-Heika chapter 6 . 12/4/2015
Why is Harry having to yell spells?

I'll BE HAVING words

I believe this is the case with most authors, in fact. And, yes, I'm purposefully vague on occasion.
For some authors, I believe it is a need for a dose of common sense or critical thinking.
lordblink chapter 6 . 11/30/2015
Well, this is certainly an interesting twist to the two individual universes. I am definitely intrigued. Keep up the great work!
silvereagle2121 chapter 6 . 11/24/2015
hey cool story. update again soon.
kelwin chapter 6 . 11/15/2015
good fic. I hope you will continue it soon.
luffy chapter 6 . 11/11/2015
When is the next chapter coming out?
Arngeirr chapter 6 . 11/6/2015
I found what you've written so far to be a bit contrived. In addition to that, your rendition of Potter doesn't sit all that well with me. I understand that he is supposed to be an immensely powerful being with experiences that far outweigh and exceed those of a canon Potter. In other words, I feel he's a bit too Stu-ish. I'm not saying what you've done is bad per se, merely that I don't like it as much as I could.

That being said, I've enjoyed what you've deigned to share with us, and look forward to what you write in future chapters.
Lebensender chapter 6 . 11/5/2015
I really hope you don't make flying a difficult thing for Harry to figure out. It seems rather pointless. It doesn't strike me as symbolic like with Clark in Smallville, so it should be rather simple for him to come up with at least one simple and effective method of magical flight.
Lebensender chapter 5 . 11/4/2015
Harry should really learn proper flight. It would really come in handy not just on earth, but in space as well. I'm honestly surprised he hasn't developed telekinesis through magic yet. The applications and potential are great. And what we've seen so far doesn't really count. It would also do him well to familiarize himself more with science and technology, especially in this universe. He doesn't need to be an expert, but having a good solid base of knowledge on the science and tech of this universe would be really helpful, if for no other reason than to know how his magic will effect certain things that might be different in this universe and how tech will effect him and his magic.
MrRobertsIII chapter 6 . 11/2/2015