Reviews for Clause for Women, Children and Infirm
PurpleEmrald chapter 14 . 6/9
There were a lot of things I didn't understand which I'm fine with, this story is so unique and different and very well written. I adore it
PurpleEmrald chapter 10 . 6/9
Did I squeal madly at Harry's appearance... maybe
divaCassandra11 chapter 14 . 4/27
Great story until the abrupt end.
Q. N. Rowe chapter 4 . 12/10/2019
This story looks really unique and I am enjoying it so far! The writing and pacing are all well done and we get to see character development through more than action scenes. I am writing my review for this chapter especially because of the moving sequence. I live 20 minutes outside of DC and with all the talk of moving to Maryland I was like: "I know all these places!", "I used to - there!" It was exciting and made me feel seen, so thank you!
KariAnn chapter 5 . 3/20/2019
I just read this because I just reread ASIM and decided to check out your other works. Now you have me wanting to read Marvel fanfic.
bectouzel1 chapter 14 . 2/17/2019
My head hurts from all the twists and turns and mysteries! Will you keep going with this?
Also, for us non-Americans who can’t access amazon properly, how can I get your original story please? I don’t have a kindle either
Guest chapter 1 . 6/5/2018
You spelled soldier wrong in the summary.
jasnrob chapter 14 . 10/31/2017
Enjoyed your story.
Books85 chapter 6 . 4/11/2017
I think you have succeeded in making Steve Rogers less of a (pardon me) comic book character and more of a real person with a range of issues. Ane here I go avoiding pronouns.

Thanks I am enjoying this.
Qoheleth chapter 1 . 4/3/2017
Dear Books:

Just thought I should mention this: It should be "naval enigmas". Navel enigmas would be things like, "Did Adam and Eve have belly buttons?"

Sincerely,
Qoheleth
Beloved Daughter chapter 14 . 3/15/2017
Loved it! I particularly loved Bruce's role. Good old Bruce. :)
tidje chapter 14 . 3/1/2017
LOL! I had to read your final notes and do a double-take at the fic status to realize that, yes, this lovely chappie completes this story. Made me sad for just a tick.

Excellent job closing this one out. Looking forward to the next! D
BiGDeal chapter 14 . 2/28/2017
A fanfiction version of Johnny Cash's song "A Boy Named Sue" is taking place. Please post soon.
Toni42 chapter 14 . 2/20/2017
Love this story! I'm glad it's all been figured out. Are you doing Age of Ultron next or is that it?
Warrior Nun chapter 14 . 2/19/2017