Reviews for Clause for Women, Children and Infirm
Steve-Arkarian chapter 14 . 1/4
Great story, and I hope there's a sequel. Though I'm not really holding my breath on that since it's been 3 years since this came out? Though you have written other things since then. Again I really love this story and the only thing I would think would make it better is if there was more Bruce and Steve interaction. I know a lot of things had to happen in the story main points and all that jazz but it was kind of implied from the summary at least that Bruce would be kind of a father figure and I didn't really get that pretty much at all from this story I mean they were nice to each other and there were a couple moments that kind of hinted like that but otherwise I didn't feel it.
Steve-Arkarian chapter 11 . 1/4
this chapter was pure gold! Absolutely loved it! And by the way I waited over half a chapter to get to the review section so I could tell you that I love Steve even more now because he also doesn't like math.
Steve-Arkarian chapter 10 . 1/4
I swear I've been paying attention but I'm completely missed the part where there was magic involved in making him healthy considering all the other times he's shrunk he wasn't healthy. I think I missed something?
Steve-Arkarian chapter 2 . 1/3
That is gold! What happened to your face? Lol!
PurpleEmrald chapter 14 . 6/9/2020
There were a lot of things I didn't understand which I'm fine with, this story is so unique and different and very well written. I adore it
PurpleEmrald chapter 10 . 6/9/2020
Did I squeal madly at Harry's appearance... maybe
divaCassandra11 chapter 14 . 4/27/2020
Great story until the abrupt end.
Q. N. Rowe chapter 4 . 12/10/2019
This story looks really unique and I am enjoying it so far! The writing and pacing are all well done and we get to see character development through more than action scenes. I am writing my review for this chapter especially because of the moving sequence. I live 20 minutes outside of DC and with all the talk of moving to Maryland I was like: "I know all these places!", "I used to - there!" It was exciting and made me feel seen, so thank you!
KariAnn chapter 5 . 3/20/2019
I just read this because I just reread ASIM and decided to check out your other works. Now you have me wanting to read Marvel fanfic.
bectouzel1 chapter 14 . 2/17/2019
My head hurts from all the twists and turns and mysteries! Will you keep going with this?
Also, for us non-Americans who can’t access amazon properly, how can I get your original story please? I don’t have a kindle either
Guest chapter 1 . 6/5/2018
You spelled soldier wrong in the summary.
jasnrob chapter 14 . 10/31/2017
Enjoyed your story.
Books85 chapter 6 . 4/11/2017
I think you have succeeded in making Steve Rogers less of a (pardon me) comic book character and more of a real person with a range of issues. Ane here I go avoiding pronouns.

Thanks I am enjoying this.
Qoheleth chapter 1 . 4/3/2017
Dear Books:

Just thought I should mention this: It should be "naval enigmas". Navel enigmas would be things like, "Did Adam and Eve have belly buttons?"

Sincerely,
Qoheleth
Beloved Daughter chapter 14 . 3/15/2017
Loved it! I particularly loved Bruce's role. Good old Bruce. :)