Reviews for The League
Orangeduck23 chapter 12 . 6/23
Still waiting for an update
x AnneCullen x chapter 12 . 6/14
Great story. I am loving it so far. It's good to see Bella develop her magic and I love her and Edward together. I hope she will act smart and ask Edward any questions that she has instead of Jacob. Looking forward to the next chapter.
EdwardsFirstKiss chapter 12 . 5/24
Bella needs to tell Edward what Jacob did with the squirrel.
VryUnique chapter 12 . 5/24
I don't like where Bella is headed. All the questions Bella has are questions I would think would be answered in the beginning of her teachings. I would thinking learning the history of magic and all the good and bad would be mandatory before learning all about how to use it. When Alice said magic has to come from somewhere and there's a balance I automatically thought that someone or something somewhere else could die if your bringing something back to life.
That seemed the obvious thought to me anyway.
I can't believe Bella would even think of asking Jacob these important questions when she is aware he is breaking the rules already. How could she even think she would get unbiased answers from him when she already knows how he feels. Seems to me she is just looking for excuses to go farther than she is told is allowed.
VryUnique chapter 11 . 5/24
I thought if you were earth you had high morals? Edward told Bella that magic like that was black magic. I hope Bella doesn't get sucked in.
VryUnique chapter 10 . 5/24
Edward doesn't seem at all in a hurry to make him and Bella official. So why not? Looks even worse when she is going to study with another guy.
VryUnique chapter 9 . 5/24
I like that the magic doesn't seem to be limited.
VryUnique chapter 8 . 5/23
I'm glad Bella got along so well with Edward's friends.
Edward said it wasn't a rule that magic is secret and a few close friends have known in the past so I'm curious why Renee wouldn't share something like that with her husband. I think leaving Bella floundering around with no idea what was going on was n right. Kiowa Charlie couldn't guide her but at least she would have been prepared on her birthday night.
I'm thinking you can't live on magic so there must be some other subjects at magic school...?
VryUnique chapter 7 . 5/23
Yeah! Bella's going to meet the gang.
VryUnique chapter 6 . 5/23
I knew Edward cheated at bowling.
VryUnique chapter 5 . 5/23
What if Bella never met Edward? That would have happened in the middle of a packed club?
VryUnique chapter 4 . 5/23
It was a few weeks till Bella's birthday at the beginning of the story. Then two weeks till when she met Edward. Then I believe it was two between seeing Edward for the first and second time...? Then time until the first date and I was wondering what happened to her birthday and now this chapter it's back to two weeks until her birthday...?
I going to guess Edward is air. His sneaking up on you all the times makes me think air. Not sure why Edward couldn't share some secrets. Bella was curious to wonder if she was a descendant of one of the families so it wouldn't have been strange if Edward said he was and that's why he knew Latin but I guess that would have led to more questions.
VryUnique chapter 3 . 5/23
Nice date even though I thought it was a waste of a really hot dress.
VryUnique chapter 2 . 5/23
I'm going to guess Edward and Bella are witches but Bella is not aware of that yet, not a vampire fic then.
VryUnique chapter 1 . 5/23
Looking forward to reading your story.