Reviews for Fish out of Water
thewulf-aloha4ever chapter 18 . 9/11
Great update! Hope Emma's okay...
Atruthuniversally chapter 18 . 9/4
That was a great chapter! I was just thinking about this story the other day and so I was very happy to get the notification for the update. You've created such a wonderful and unique AU!
onceuponaprincess chapter 18 . 9/4
An update! I am glad to see it. Omg Neal is the worst. I hope Emma will be ok.
Kiwistreetswan chapter 18 . 9/4
Welcome back. Certainly didn't imagine you were dead, but did think your muse may have gone on holiday. Delighted to see you and your story back.

What an update. The dreaded and vile Neal managing to cause complete havoc and trying to murder our Swan. Poor Killian and David must have really thought they were going to be fish food.

Way to go MM - I love the frying pan whack it was great! Pity she only knocked him out!
its-like-a-story-of-love chapter 18 . 9/3
YAS, MM! Fucking badass. Great chapter, Sarah! ️
Kmomof4 chapter 18 . 9/3
SCREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAMS OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG
THIS IS SUCH AN INCREDIBLE FIC! I'm so glad you're back to it and hope there is another update on the horizon! This chapter had me on the edge of my seat! Heart racing! I so hope that Neal is dead by the end of this! What a piece of s*it! And so glad Killian didn't sign those papers! Will eagerly await more!
its-like-a-story-of-love chapter 17 . 10/11/2016
Obviously, you know I love it ️
Kiwistreetswan chapter 17 . 10/7/2016
Welcome back, nice to see you updating again. I was worried you weren't coming back! You managed to plant the seed of something very sinister with that repair man. I hope you haven't got anything too evil planned for poor Killian...
princesseslikepirates chapter 17 . 10/6/2016
Excited to see an update on this story! Dave really did it. Scaring Killian and upsetting Mary Margaret. Tsk, tsk. Bad Dave!
cuddlynala1998 chapter 17 . 10/5/2016
Love this story! Can't wait to read more
thewulf-aloha4ever chapter 17 . 10/5/2016
Nice to see an update! I wonder who that was... Poor Dave is in the doghouse. haha
fairytalesandtimetravel chapter 16 . 9/27/2016
Wow I love this story! I heard about it from the podcast I and I glad I did! I hope you update soon but even if you don't I enjoy this for what it is! :D
Guest chapter 9 . 7/22/2016
This is so wonderful! Love the dance scene!
FHAKEEJ chapter 16 . 2/10/2016
Love this! Keep up the good work babe :)
princesseslikepirates chapter 16 . 1/29/2016
I LOVE that Marco knows a wedding planner and was Emma's back up plan for wedding dress shopping. Paying for the dresses without them knowing was such a sweet thing to do.

Hmmm, is Tamara working with Neal? Is there something wrong with this boat that she's selling Killian?