Reviews for 100 Ways to Kill a Doctor Halloween Challenge: Cleaning up
Noone102299 chapter 1 . 10/31/2017
You didn't kill kill leonard or Amy so you failed spectacularly, changed the freaking name that you only used to get views because you know people mainly read shenny.
Reyes9 chapter 1 . 9/23/2017
Such a great one-shot. Loved it.
bamadude chapter 1 . 7/26/2017
Okay, another wonderful story. I love Lenny stories and I especially like how you actually finish them with their marriage. I love having closure in a story. Great job.
Antipathyau007 chapter 1 . 10/16/2015
You do realise that this is a Sheldon/Penny challenge? Perhaps your title could reflect that your story is not.
Dsnynutz chapter 1 . 10/13/2015
Dear guests and others, I have asked Warriorcreed in the review of North Pole to please change the title to this Fic. No matter how you try to pick apart the challenge, it is obvious it was a Sheldon/Penny challenge. And therefore can't be be considered as being "fulfilled" just cause I accidentally hit the bold key when typing may (nice try though)

However, I do ask all who are reviewing to remember these are fictional characters on a fictional show. Please be respectful and do not flame or get involved in the wars of people who are just out to be an asshat.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/11/2015
Warriorcreed, you are an idiot and Chuck isn't much better for defending you, since the rules obviously state that some sort of Sheldon/Penny interaction is expected, Penny not hating on Sheldon doesn't cover it, and that the character death that should be expected is only of Leonard and Amy-even if you are to cry that it is some sort of a grey area you should at least put a character death disclaimer. You even put Sheldon and Penny as characters despite this being a Lenny story and Sheldon and Penny not interacting at all. But I guess Chuck is only another account of yours used to feed your delusions and a pathological hate of a fictional character.
Chuk49 chapter 1 . 10/9/2015
In my opinion, as presented, Warriorcreed did follow the important rules.

1 - The story does not have Penny hating Sheldon or implying anything different than canon so she was his platonic friend.

2. The creator of the challenge has apparently hightlighted the important word in the rule, i.e. MAY. Logically, if you declare that the rule is that Leonard and Amy MAY be killed, you accept the fact that the rule accepts that they MAY NOT. Otherwise the rule would have left out MAY or been more specific by using a word like WILL or MUST. Thus this rule is also satisfied since they May not be killed.

3. The death does occur in a single chapter and Sheldon certainly satisfies the requirement that a doctor be killed.

4. I do admit that this rule was not followed but from my experience the rule of length of the story is often forgiven. In fact there are other stories out there that exceed the length.

5. Clearly followed.
Boblets chapter 1 . 10/8/2015
Godamn stupid lennys cant even comeup with your own challenge. Ps because of sheldons hearing he would have know the moment she woke up and even if she did kill him she would have been sent to jail because sheldon was a renowned scientist and killing him even by accident would have serious consequences.
LewStonewar chapter 1 . 10/8/2015
This is not the 100. Ways challenge. So don't label it as such and tag your abhorrent ship
lia200304 chapter 1 . 10/5/2015
I was waiting for someone to do a story of killing sheldon after he broke into penny apartment! good work..kinda sad though
Guest chapter 1 . 9/19/2015
Label this as a lenny so next time I dont have to throw up
Shadowda chapter 1 . 9/19/2015
ouch, and yet it could easily have happened, good story, hope to read more
Kema Nafe chapter 1 . 9/19/2015
O my god you killed Sheldon you basterd lol I get that is the point good story