Reviews for It's a Dragneel Thing
so cute
FairyglitterXD chapter 1 . 4/13
This is such a cute story! I love the few story’s I find with them being awesome brothers.
Trujillo Giron chapter 1 . 2/2
This was the most adorable thing ever with the Dragneel brothers and their love interests
Yamraiha Dragneel chapter 1 . 1/9
This was super cute. I really love all of your work and hope to see more awesome material like this in the future
Karen Scorpio chapter 1 . 1/1
That was beautiful. There was good spelling, which is good. I've read fanfics where the didn't even use quotation marks.
#Irespectyou
MidnightGloria chapter 1 . 10/15/2017
Oh. Ma. Gawd! It's soooo cute! I loved it!
Ashthenerdystargazer chapter 1 . 9/2/2017
Yup it's definitely a Dragneel thing. I love it!
Amor Mendacium chapter 1 . 8/21/2017
I've been watching you for a while~
That sounded really stalkerish...what I meant to say was, I've been reading your books wayyyyy before I got an account. I love each and every one of them and your writing is absolutely amazing! I can't wait to see what you have in store next. You, my friend, are officially my writing senpai. LOVE YOU!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/15/2017
Yep it's a dragneel thing
mdmpinkie9088 chapter 1 . 6/22/2017
I adore stories where Zeref isn't evil. :3
AkaeriShakka-chan XD chapter 1 . 5/31/2017
This is so cute akdbdkan
calypso tchaka chapter 1 . 5/11/2017
hahaha LOVED THIS ONE TOO! A Ton even :D

Brother telepathy hahaha yip that works :D Even Sibling Telepathy! Loved it and thank you, now I have a smile fixed to my face!
littlemissvictoria chapter 1 . 4/25/2017
Adorable :) and I love the brother dynamic :)
OneLivesAgain chapter 1 . 3/20/2017
"When Lucy grabbed Natsu's scarf and interrupted him with a kiss." Kabam! That was the sound of my heart being shot with an overload of fangirlingness (is that even a word?). Well anyways, this was a great one shot It was short and sweet, which worked perfectly for this. Keep up the amazing work!
Loner.Inside chapter 1 . 3/10/2017