Reviews for A Whole 'Nother Ball Game
Robin.D chapter 1 . 4/20
that was good i liked it :):):):)
Stephannie1014 chapter 1 . 3/18
Excellent story! Thank you!
agmdnat chapter 1 . 3/16
im left wanting more! i love it!
J.DRAST chapter 1 . 3/14
Hello. Freaking awesome! I love bad-ass Jasper! Thanks, Suzan Noerr
Charlie0925 chapter 1 . 2/10
Aww, I loved this! Awesome writing here honey! ;o)
B4bidden chapter 1 . 12/12/2017
really wish for more
ComplexLayers chapter 1 . 10/7/2017
This is and always will be one of my all time favorite stories on here. I can't help every time I read it that this was more than just a one shot.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/12/2017
Wonderful
Vinelle chapter 1 . 7/1/2017
...What the hell was this... I have little to say, except goddamn, that was one smooth takedown of James. Tackled by Laurent's flying dreadclad head indeed.

Respect.
celajwhitney chapter 1 . 6/22/2017
great story ! glad to see the major come out when he was needed the most. carlisle wanted to talk to them? what kind of crap was that? if jasper hadn't been there they probably would have all been killed.
Entwinedlove chapter 1 . 6/3/2017
My god, that was absolutely wonderful! BAMF Major Jasper Whitlock. *fans self* Thank you for posting!
Holidai chapter 1 . 4/12/2017
How is it I've never reviewed this? Sighs, well I am reviewing it now. Loved it! Seriously, times infinity and shit. The action scenes were refreshing. They fit, really fit.
Tails chapter 1 . 12/25/2016
Это потрясающие истории! Мне довольно сложно читать на не родном языке, но я в восторге, здесь Джаспер похож на сурового мужчину, военного, пере жившего множество тяжелых испытаний, а не инфантильного неуверенного подростка как во многих фанфиках. С благодарностью из России (хотела сделать перевод отзыва, но подумала, что возможно вам будет приятно знать, что вас читают люди в других странах и оставила отзыв на родном языке)
Akatsuki'sBloodyNekoNinja chapter 1 . 11/10/2016
You should continue this! I loved it!
tammyleeroberts chapter 1 . 10/25/2016
Will you be continuing this story i absolutely love it cant wait till next update if there is more
103 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »