Reviews for A Whole 'Nother Ball Game
Melikalilly chapter 1 . 10/1
I love this story
Dezzi95 chapter 1 . 9/11
I'd love to see a couple more chapters of this, maybe even make it a full story either way this was great :)
Blistful2006 chapter 1 . 7/23
Holy Moly how the hell did he stay dormant so long with his mate near but with Edward sheesh. I wished it was more to see how she took the mating
Robin.D chapter 1 . 4/20
that was good i liked it :):):):)
Stephannie1014 chapter 1 . 3/18
Excellent story! Thank you!
agmdnat chapter 1 . 3/16
im left wanting more! i love it!
J.DRAST chapter 1 . 3/14
Hello. Freaking awesome! I love bad-ass Jasper! Thanks, Suzan Noerr
Charlie0925 chapter 1 . 2/10
Aww, I loved this! Awesome writing here honey! ;o)
B4bidden chapter 1 . 12/12/2017
really wish for more
ComplexLayers chapter 1 . 10/7/2017
This is and always will be one of my all time favorite stories on here. I can't help every time I read it that this was more than just a one shot.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/12/2017
Wonderful
Vinelle chapter 1 . 7/1/2017
...What the hell was this... I have little to say, except goddamn, that was one smooth takedown of James. Tackled by Laurent's flying dreadclad head indeed.

Respect.
celajwhitney chapter 1 . 6/22/2017
great story ! glad to see the major come out when he was needed the most. carlisle wanted to talk to them? what kind of crap was that? if jasper hadn't been there they probably would have all been killed.
Entwinedlove chapter 1 . 6/3/2017
My god, that was absolutely wonderful! BAMF Major Jasper Whitlock. *fans self* Thank you for posting!
Holidai chapter 1 . 4/12/2017
How is it I've never reviewed this? Sighs, well I am reviewing it now. Loved it! Seriously, times infinity and shit. The action scenes were refreshing. They fit, really fit.