Reviews for There Goes The Neighborhood
TashaRose chapter 1 . 6/15/2014
{chuckles} Great filler for that point in the show.
e.c chapter 1 . 7/1/2001
Cute story. I enjoyed it very much and I enjoy the speculation about their early relationship. A lot is left unsaid in the actual series. Guess that's why there are 600 fanfics about them!
Alittleromance chapter 1 . 1/23/2001
Very cute. Very much in character and true to canon. Loved the missing pieces you provided.
Annbone chapter 1 . 12/2/2000
That was definately lee early on
katie chapter 1 . 11/21/2000
great scene filler. you captured their early friendship and questions perfectly. keep writing. :)
Espy chapter 1 . 11/20/2000
You did a great job of capturing the pre-friendship stage of LEe and Amanda. I hope you will continue and write more about the first season budding friendship side of L and A.
scarecrowandmrskinggirl chapter 1 . 11/20/2000
I really enjoyed this story, Katrina. It is very in character for the time frame it is set in. I could totally see all of this happening at that point in time. Anyway, good job!
DocBevCulver chapter 1 . 11/19/2000
Great story, loved the INSIDE information. :D

Thanks!
Linda chapter 1 . 11/18/2000
Hi Kate, what a delightful filler! I really enjoyed it. I'm sure this is exactly what Amanda was feeling that night. Can't wait for your next story. Linda
Kate chapter 1 . 11/18/2000
This is a great story!
cheryl chapter 1 . 11/18/2000
I love fillers. Great job with the early stages of their relationship.
ForeverYoung chapter 1 . 11/18/2000
Cute filler. Keep writing.
gaylynn chapter 1 . 11/18/2000
Absolutely delightful. They could have definitely added this one to the original episode. Very nicely done. Looking forward to your next piece.
beth chapter 1 . 11/18/2000
Cute-This brought a smile to my face because it fits the canon so well
barnstormer chapter 1 . 11/18/2000
Thanks for a very nice story. You did a great job of characterizing their personalities and interpreting their thoughts at this early point in the series.