Reviews for Accidents and Coincidences
This was absolutely adorable!
And FOREVER chapter 1 . 4/9
loved it! thank you for the story!
ZoeyOlivia chapter 1 . 3/25
Adorable!
loveyoudown chapter 1 . 12/17/2017
Absolutely wonderful story! Saved for reading again!
CeleryThesis chapter 1 . 2/4/2017
I read this last summer, but it showed up on my Tumblr feed, so of course, I read it again. So delightful, I can't even...

This could easily be written into a romance novel by expanding and modifying the back story and adding a few chapters. It doesn't need magic, and the characters are enough your own that they would hold more than hold up as originals. It would be in the top one percent of well-written romances.
TashaRose chapter 1 . 9/30/2016
Beautiful and wonderful one shot.
2AM chapter 1 . 9/3/2016
Lovely. I particularly enjoyed the scene at the bar, and the banter... and the idea of a shared house-elf that plays chess.
kate1309 chapter 1 . 6/27/2016
Aww! I love it! All your work is just incredible. You're a marvelous writer and your work simply astonishes me with how magnificent it is. Please keep writing. Thank you so much for writing everything that you have, I'm very thankful. You've done a spectacular job.
Mek chapter 1 . 3/8/2016
Beautiful
mizgardenia21 chapter 1 . 2/24/2016
cute!
Marriage1988 chapter 1 . 2/24/2016
This lovely lovely work only reiterates why I adore your writing style so very much.

It's just-oh, how to describe it-so charming, so real, so marvelous when Severus' inner thoughts are revealed as your story develops. These techniques you use to flesh out a scene are so engaging. It is why I smile through your works. They are gems.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/6/2016
Sweet
QueenMagic1917 chapter 1 . 11/30/2015
wonderful, wonderful story. I couldn't stop laughing at Severus's reactions and Hermione's lasciviousness!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/25/2015