Reviews for Lifetime Decisions
mofokz chapter 7 . 11/29/2019
I swear I have the sense of deja vu right now.
Android B chapter 4 . 11/28/2019
It'd be ironic if Astoria & Harry ran off together! Now there's a lovely thought. Stumbled on this after wrong click, real enjoying it now. You do seem to be slightly fixated on bizarrely silly male pregnancies though!
A Reader 2018 chapter 1 . 11/24/2018
I really enjoyed your chapter... but I can't help but wonder why Draco can't become pregnant instead of Harry.
Wouldn't it solve all of Draco's worries about Harry being hurt?
Otherwise, your chapter made lots of sense and I can't wait to read more.
However I am rather curious how a man gives birth.
Cakeelle chapter 1 . 11/4/2018
Sorry, I posted my comment without having finished it:

Don't read me wrong. You have a undeniable talent at writing, but this fic made me feel like you were picturing Astoria as this bad and horrible person without properly acknowledging all the mistakes Draco and Harry made and their consequences.
Cakeelle chapter 1 . 11/4/2018
I read this fic years ago and I liked because I love Drarry and they ended up together. But reading it again I found many things that I just can't acceptIn surrogacy, everyone directly involved should receive psychological support, but especially Astoria and Harry. It's really hard when a woman wants to conceive but for some reason can't do it. And Harry, being the carrier of baby, should know that there are risks and that he could grow attached to the child. The process of finding a surrogate is really delicate, and if there is even a minimal chance of the surrogate become attached, the process shouldn't be carried out.

* They didn't made a contract about the whole surrogacy thing. That's something essential that wasn't even discussed. The contract is made to protect the rights of the child, the parents-to-be, and the surrogate.

* The cheating. If you are in a relationship, why cheat at all? If you find yourself not happy, then talk with your partner. I know that Astoria and Draco's marriage wasn't born out of love, but they made a vow to each other so Draco should respect that. And Harry did know that, he's not less at fault just because he's not the one in a relationship. I mean, put yourself in Astoria's place. How would you feel if your husband started to have a affair with the surrogate of your baby in your own home? And he doesn't even own up to his mistakes!

* They encouraged Harry to become attached to the baby. Why did Narcisa invite Harry to go shopping for baby clothes and not Astoria, who would be the child's mother once Harry gave birth?

shadow warriors chapter 5 . 10/30/2018
The guest who has been going on and on about how darry is not possible and all that shit. The whole Harry Potter series is not possible and it's known as fiction for a reason u dumbshit. About the fact that men can't be pregnant, listen up u numbskull it is the magical world almost anything is possible. Let's also talk about the fact that how stupid a person can get, I mean if u don't wanna read darry why can't u just check the warnings which is given in the top of every single page. Before u ask it's available for every single story in this sight.
shadow warriors chapter 1 . 10/30/2018
Why didn't Draco think of carrying his own baby?
Harry would fuck him after he had his potion. It would still be his child.
Miss.Jxx chapter 4 . 5/30/2018
This story was going great until this chapter...
The Jake situation is ridiculous
Alex Brin chapter 8 . 4/4/2018
I F**KING LOVE THIS!
Gwen Polk chapter 8 . 12/29/2017
I read this in AFF two year's ago. I love it then and love it now. Thanks.
roseyred101 chapter 8 . 12/6/2017
Amazing story. Very heartwarming
Hancock23 chapter 8 . 10/14/2017
Good story.
Hotaru no Kaori chapter 8 . 7/3/2017
That's a great fiction, it's captivant all along the story.
YAOILOVER1575 chapter 8 . 6/26/2017
My goodness I forgot how great of a writer you were and the stories you produce. I love it :) Ive been gone too long and missed great fics cant wait to read more
DarkangeABBY chapter 8 . 5/9/2017
to be honest I kind of feel sorry for her. I am imagining that it is hard for her to hear the news that she could not bear any child and then later to discover that your husband is having an affair behind your back in your own home. yes she might not have been in love with Michael . but she did care for her . I think her Pride was being slapped constantly I don't think Harry and Draco were all that discreet and that she felt like they were rubbing their relationship on her face Time After Time. I think she just snapped. the fact that the child didn't like her was the final straw . humans emotions can be very unpredictable.