Reviews for Legend of the Wolf Child
guest chapter 27 . 7/26
second time reading this story, still fascinated by the unique plot. I really did enjoy reading this.
Niki chapter 27 . 1/5
Fantastic! absolutely loved it from start to finish, the characters were written so well and you deserve all the praise and gratitude for this️️️️
Jaricchi chapter 27 . 11/28/2016

Beautiful story.

I love 9th Doctor and Rose. There really should be more of him around. hahaha
Thank you for sharing. :)
That-Kind-Anon chapter 27 . 10/26/2016
Found this gem of a story a few days ago. I was hooked right away. Loved every chapter, even your episode rehashes. Great work.
QueenTatooine chapter 27 . 9/14/2016
This was a very original and interesting take on the whole Bad Wolf thing. I really enjoyed reading it.
BookWorm2the2ndPower chapter 24 . 8/25/2016
Actually, you're not bad at rehashing episodes. This was really good!
BookWorm2the2ndPower chapter 5 . 8/23/2016
This story is actually way better than I thought it be! I love AU stories, but sometimes they aren't written very way, and I was afraid this may be one of them. But it's not, you're an awesome writer!
Shadow Eclipse chapter 27 . 5/27/2016
Loved it
annonymouslyblonde chapter 27 . 2/28/2016
I love this story! It's brilliantly written, a concept that's completely fresh and new, and I just love it! I loved how you redid the episodes, leaving enough information to remind me of the episode without completely over doing it. Absolutely brilliant! I can't wait to read more of your stories!
xHiddenReaderx chapter 27 . 2/1/2016
wow, this turned out better than I thought. I'm really glad Rose is okay, but sad the other TARDIS died.
Auua Ytjoml chapter 27 . 12/14/2015
A real nice retelling. Bit off the beaten track, but well told.
micbb chapter 27 . 12/13/2015
In the second to last chapter I was like if you don't give me a happy ending I swear to god...

But you did and now I'm happy. Well done. Really, really well done. One of the best thought out fics I've seen in a long time, and flawless writing and execution. Seriously. Loved it to bits.
micbb chapter 7 . 12/13/2015
Seriously? I LOVE this AU. I've never read anything remotely like it.
Liusa-The-Wandering-Maniac chapter 27 . 12/6/2015
This was...weird. Really weird. At first I didn't know if I was going to like it, I didn't know what kind of shenanigans you were up to, but about a third of the way through I got really into it. I really enjoyed the way you developed their relationship, and the moment when the Doctor actually made the decision to love her and walked up and kissed her...that was wonderful. And of course Jack orchestrated it! But really, the thing that got me...was the finisher. A TARDIS...and the emotional roller coaster at the end, where the Doctor thought Rose was dead twice, and wept in their bed and raged at the "god"...I cried. You hurt me. You did a wonderful job.
IMeMine79 chapter 27 . 12/1/2015
I loved your story!You really wrote a jewel,the plot was intriguing and never boring anf the carachters perfectly written and absolutely believeble!Thanks so much for sharing with us anf I really hope to read some new story from you soon!
TC xoxo