Reviews for Legend of the Wolf Child
Purplepachyderm chapter 27 . 5/4
Thank you for writing this gem, fantastic and unique , loved it. I’m glad you didn’t rehash too much of the original plot lines and dialogue, it’s a pleasant change to have a quick synopsis/ foray instead. I hope you’ll come back to writing on this site.
Loved this story... so different.
guest chapter 27 . 7/26/2017
second time reading this story, still fascinated by the unique plot. I really did enjoy reading this.
Niki chapter 27 . 1/5/2017
Fantastic! absolutely loved it from start to finish, the characters were written so well and you deserve all the praise and gratitude for this️️️️
Jaricchi chapter 27 . 11/28/2016

Beautiful story.

I love 9th Doctor and Rose. There really should be more of him around. hahaha
Thank you for sharing. :)
That-Kind-Anon chapter 27 . 10/26/2016
Found this gem of a story a few days ago. I was hooked right away. Loved every chapter, even your episode rehashes. Great work.
QueenTatooine chapter 27 . 9/14/2016
This was a very original and interesting take on the whole Bad Wolf thing. I really enjoyed reading it.
BookWorm2the2ndPower chapter 24 . 8/25/2016
Actually, you're not bad at rehashing episodes. This was really good!
BookWorm2the2ndPower chapter 5 . 8/23/2016
This story is actually way better than I thought it be! I love AU stories, but sometimes they aren't written very way, and I was afraid this may be one of them. But it's not, you're an awesome writer!
Shadow Eclipse chapter 27 . 5/27/2016
Loved it
annonymouslyblonde chapter 27 . 2/28/2016
I love this story! It's brilliantly written, a concept that's completely fresh and new, and I just love it! I loved how you redid the episodes, leaving enough information to remind me of the episode without completely over doing it. Absolutely brilliant! I can't wait to read more of your stories!
xHiddenReaderx chapter 27 . 2/1/2016
wow, this turned out better than I thought. I'm really glad Rose is okay, but sad the other TARDIS died.
Auua Ytjoml chapter 27 . 12/14/2015
A real nice retelling. Bit off the beaten track, but well told.
micbb chapter 27 . 12/13/2015
In the second to last chapter I was like if you don't give me a happy ending I swear to god...

But you did and now I'm happy. Well done. Really, really well done. One of the best thought out fics I've seen in a long time, and flawless writing and execution. Seriously. Loved it to bits.
micbb chapter 7 . 12/13/2015
Seriously? I LOVE this AU. I've never read anything remotely like it.