Reviews for Vengeance? No! Avenger!
Sorry story dropped to 1/10 after the fucked up way you treated their relationship.
Difdi chapter 25 . 6/20
If the scouring hex really does clean indiscriminately, it would cause chapping and rashes on people it was used on, since skin has a coating of oil too.
Difdi chapter 12 . 6/20
Why is there a tunnel from a castle to a sweet shop? There isn't. There's a tunnel from a castle to the village that supports it. Honeydukes hasn't been in business for a thousand years - when both castle and village were built, there was something else in that building, likely chosen to be something an invading army would ignore as unimportant.
Difdi chapter 9 . 6/20
If they have MACUsa in this version of the United States, they're in for a nasty surprise down the line, but the complete separation policy would definitely explain why they can't find any trace of wand users. If MACUsa is abducting muggleborns as soon as they show magic, that would explain things even further - but if there is not MACUsa, then where are the muggleborns going?
Difdi chapter 5 . 6/20
Natasha Romanov was treated with a Soviet knockoff of the Infinity Formula, which in turn was an attempt to recreate the Super Soldier Serum used to empower Steve Rogers. What if Dr Erskine's Serum was the Infinity Formula with a balanced mix of Basilisk venom and Phoenix tears in it?
So... Harry and Harmione breakup? After everything they went through together? I'm sorry, but that's seriously messed up. Oh well, I'm just the reader so I have no say on howyou end you'r stories
I wish they had stayed together though...
GBTtown chapter 30 . 5/22
One of the best crossovers! Look forward to Avalon 1, so much that this is my second time reading VNV.
Time Emperor chapter 29 . 5/21
I think they shouldn't have hidden who they were. AK anyone who comes after them.
MindForgedMan chapter 1 . 5/10
The way you handled the relationship was garbage and honestly ruined this story for me.
aidansidhe chapter 31 . 4/6
The first book was great. The breakup was crap. All that build up only to fridge the relationship. Disappointing.
Breeze88 chapter 31 . 3/4
First the original story, I really enjoyed it as much as your other stories. Not sure I like the she- hulk aspect for Hermione, but it's your tale and it does fit the story line. That said, I liked the story as a whole very much!

The first chapter of the sequel is intriguing :) Hope you keep going with it!
mysinger chapter 31 . 2/17
Excellent story! I really enjoy HP/Avengers crossovers. As for the last chapter, it made perfect sense for Hermione, like Bruce Banner, to have intimacy issues. I would be really interested to read the sequel. I dont think that Hermione would betray Harry, but I could definitely see her persisting in pressuring Harry to follow the accords for "his own good". If you continue, I would love to see a flashback of the scene where they parted ways on this issue. Thank you.
This would be a good fic if you added a plot, character development, and relationship development.
Also, the last chapter sounds more interesting than the rest put together. Your prose is good though.
God bless,
Robert
StonerMcWeedPot chapter 1 . 1/19
Holy shit. The amount of hate and criticism in this comment section. Lol. I’m still going to give this story a shot though, if it’s Harry/Hermione though... I’m out. I absolutely hate that pairing. I’m not one to judge somebody’s writing by the pairing they use for the story, but again, I hate that pairing.
WhiteEagle1985 chapter 30 . 1/9
This story was great, but I read what you have planned for the sequel so I'll not read it.