Reviews for This is going to take some explaining
1Jemmagirll22 chapter 24 . 11/23
please, please, write more i beg you.
LilyRay321 chapter 24 . 7/21
beautiful story
gamergirl731 chapter 24 . 2/21
this is relly good
Goldengirl chapter 24 . 1/2
Loving this story! I just reread it and realized how much i missed it
strawberrygirl2000 chapter 24 . 9/10/2018
I just binge read this. I looovvveed it! Update soon please! I absolutely can't wait r more. You amazingly talented writer!

SG2000
ile de beaute chapter 24 . 8/16/2018
c'est vrai chaque personne et différent pour le pardon
Guest chapter 24 . 8/14/2018
I love this story keep writing it. Jace is so sweet and attentive and loyal. I wish all guys were really like him.
tmitrashtbh chapter 24 . 8/1/2018
awwww! that was so cute! this is actually one of my favourite fanfictions!
reemarie36 chapter 24 . 7/21/2018
Oh my gosh! There you are! Amazing chapter!
Guest chapter 24 . 7/20/2018
Quote seriously I agree with Will and Jace. She should forgive him and move on but not move on to being friends, move on to not let the past affect Clary. When ur best friend in the world does that you should forgive so you can move on but never trust them again. I think she should cut direct ties to Isabelle because she will be talked about through Magnus but the contact should be accidentally (seeing each other across the street). It is wrong and stupid to go back to the way things used to be
Debra Williams chapter 24 . 7/19/2018
YEA ! I MISSED This Story and YOU ! Jace is usually so sweet but he made me mad at him for awhile ! THANK YOU FOR UPDATING
trisherondalemorgenstern chapter 24 . 7/19/2018
Thank you for updating! But please update soon
mermaid12108 chapter 24 . 7/19/2018
I love Will in this story, and Tessa, and Clace. I even loved how Clary forgave Izzy. I love seeing that kind of strength and development in her. I love this story so much.
blehblahblehblah chapter 24 . 7/18/2018
yasssssssss
Guest chapter 24 . 7/18/2018
Like the story and glad for the update, I’m sure your life is busy and has more going on than writing. But, I’m going to be selfish and say that I wish it was possible to update more often. Enjoy whatever you are doing. And thanks for the story.