Reviews for This Bites!
Blinded in a bolthole chapter 33 . 9/17
Ah my favorite filler Arc.
Darkmaster10000000 chapter 47 . 9/16
It was good until the ending.
nightmaster000 chapter 68 . 9/16
Another truly brilliant chapter. :)
Darkmaster10000000 chapter 42 . 9/16
This, is one of the bet d&$ fanific's, I've ever read.
You all have both my respect, AND my admiration.
BClassDemon chapter 66 . 9/16
Seeing how Merry is a Shipgirl, can't they buy/steal the equipment to make the ammo for her gun? I mean Capone Bege can store his crew & loot in himself so why can't she?
Darkmaster10000000 chapter 38 . 9/15
Finally . . . done. . . . with this he-he-helllllllllllllllllllll! At least everyone's reaction when the
truth was revealed was a good read.
Darkmaster10000000 chapter 37 . 9/15
. . . . . I can honestly say that I HATED THAT D &# PITIFUL EXCUSE OF A MOVIE!
I get the distinct feeling I'm going to suffer during the next chapter.
**takes a deep breath and sighs** Let's get this over with.
Should've had soundbite play running in the 90s
Darkmaster10000000 chapter 32 . 9/13
There are no words, to describe how I am feeling right now.
Darkmaster10000000 chapter 23 . 9/11
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAAHAHA!. . . . . The stuff that hit the fan, is far worse then s#!t.
Blinded in a bolthole chapter 23 . 9/10
If Cross didn't just up and running shout that Vivi was his Nakama and Vivi didn't pull that stunt this probably wouldn't have happened.
TheTurtleWolf chapter 68 . 9/9
...Despite the misgivings I've had with your fic, I've still really enjoyed reading most of it. I'm loving how Sanji decided to straight up tell them about his biological family (I'm expecting some waterworks once he gives more detail.), and I'm interested in seeing what, exactly, Cross has come up with in regards to potentially nipping the thorn called Hordy in the bud before it causes serious problems. I do wonder what admiral will be called when Luffy punches out the Celestial Dragon; I think Kizaru's still in a wheel chair or something.

If it's not too much trouble, though, I do kinda wish you'd directly reply to the problems I've stated, like via private messaging or something; I'm not trying to insult the fic, just giving my opinion. Maybe this is just one of those 'You can please all the people one of the time, and you can please some of the people all of the time, but you can't please all the people all the time" sort of deals.

I do hope you let Ace die, though; sure it was heartbreaking to watch Luffy have that breakdown, but it was necessary; he had to learn that you can't expect everything to always turn out alright. Try as you might, there WILL be changes in life, not all of them pleasant. There will be losses on your journey, and it's important to be able to accept it when it happens, after you've grieved, and move on with your life.
Jessicamathews65 chapter 38 . 9/9
This was awful it's so evil I I really like this story and let my imagination make me feel it but this is so dark I started crying and now I can't stop and then I saw comments for this chapter and for the next one and I'm like aren't you guys feeling this at all I mean I've only watched 7 random episodes of one piece with my siblings telling me random stuff and most of my knowledge from the two other SI fics I read but I really really got into this story and this Omatsuri arc really hurts. I hope it gets wonderfully better in away that makes me want to continue the fanfic. Fingers crossed, now I need a tissue the tears don't want to stop yet
Zelga Lim Li chapter 65 . 9/8
i have a feeling that boa is referring to cross…
Darkmaster10000000 chapter 13 . 9/8
. . . . . In my honest opinion, YOU SHOULDN'T HAVE MADE HIM BLAB ABOUT OUR WORLD!
5,850 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »