Reviews for This Bites!
Guionista chapter 65 . 58m
Entertaining chapter, it's a shame that it was a great script, but hey, I'm used to Luffy being given scripts so nothing happens, by the way I'm 80% sure that Shiki is important in the canon even though we're close to the end, so I'm curious What if it's really important, and what about Perona, if he's not with Mihawk, who will save Zoro when Juma happens?... after all, Perona found him when Mihawk was away and saved his life.
Guionista chapter 63 . 4h
Shinki is one of those pirates who are lucky that the movie is not canon, because no matter how much Luffy tried, he couldn't do anything against said monster, although obvious before the time jump.
script chapter 58 . 2/26
Nami didn't break her tat climate, how is it still used?... by the way, the power level of the fanfic is one of the biggest mistakes I saw, Luffy was barely able to handle Moria, and even though the current one is stronger, it's nothing in comparison. to an awakened fruit and how strong he proved to be, his blows shouldn't even move him and they still hurt him, so it was a great thing that he won, and I shit in my opinion the whole arc, since it takes away all the seriousness of All the previous chapters that highlighted how strong he became, he remained like a salesman, while you raised Luffy and lowered everyone else, since everything they did was completely unnecessary, his captain beats him as soon as he moves... *sigh*... I'm sorry if I'm harsh, but all together I couldn't and now Luffy alone can, it's like spitting in everyone's face and saying that it wasn't a great thing.
Literally, if now he can't handle a pasifist, the whole thing is just a joke, since he made an island tremble but he can't handle a pacist, this chapter for me ruined the entire arc and in the next arcs it has to stay the same.
First: I loved the T-Rex thing... Second; It is not wrong to say that Moria was strong and seeing everything around him destroyed could make something like this happen, although he is not even close to a yonko level, since he fights with a younger kaido, and apart from that he was surpassed, but he was strong , but Ryuma also shows in his own canon manga called monsters how strong he is, although he only shows casual attacks, while Jonh was a captain of the new world who was in Pirate Rock with monsters like Bigmon, whitebeard, shinki, Kaido, Gloria ( Amazon Lily's grandmother), even though you were all younger but each monster in their own right could be defeated by Leo, something that I really don't understand, even if it is only a little bit like the previous one, it is much stronger, for example Kizaru was 100 times stronger than the straw hats in sabondy, and someone from the new world, even if it is not 100, has to be more,
The fight between Zoro and Ryuma, a descendant against his ancestor, is tremendous, and if it is canon, so Zoro is the sole survivor apart from his master of the entire Sona Shimotsuki of Wano, that is, where he fights against Kiill and sleeps with Hiyato, for I'm sorry, I don't know if you know, but Captain Jonh, a former member of Pirate Rock (I would be surprised if Leo managed to beat him, he was from the new world), he wears a bracelet that Luffy likes, in it there is a map to the treasure that Buggy was looking for so much. In Impel Down he gives it to Buggy to help him save Ace, so I suppose that after finding him, Buggy created the current group, and that's why he now wants the one piece, because his dream has already come true.
langad9 chapter 93 . 2/27
Spoilers

Still haven't read everything, but you're basically saying Ace dies again, like at least so far it seems like he's going to live, and now based on what you wrote the day after the war, you're basically spoiling what happens.
Verdauga chapter 76 . 2/26
Beautiful. And it took me until 'In all fairness' to realize that was Yzma and Kronk. Nice.
Verdauga chapter 75 . 2/26
Absolutely Glorious.
Verdauga chapter 74 . 2/26
:D
Guionista chapter 59 . 2/26
for the Text above all; as a writer I understand your frustration, but as a reader I also understand the frustration of most of the readers, I didn't like it because that conclusion is like spitting in my face that I read the whole arc for nothing, because luffy could only win easily against a Moria with akuma no mi awake in benserker mode that not even all together could with the one that treated them like rag dolls, 2 long chapters of tension that between all of them couldn't do anything so you lowered them to make luffy shine and win easily, with that conclusion you degraded all the mugiwaras as sellers of smoke that were useless and you left luffy as the best, even though I didn't think so. ... I'm just saying that it's obvious a script or I wanted to make luffy look good like most of the arcs, although in this one it didn't work, so a conclusion like that is obvious that it would bring anger and anger from the reader, I don't think anyone would mind waiting more time for a better conclusion, after all they are geniuses who created this masterpiece that although it has its mistakes, many stupid ones that I don't see sense in, it's a good read in general, and nobody would mind waiting longer for a better ending of an arc, but they ended it like this and it was horrible and it seems an insult.
Guionista chapter 58 . 2/26
I created an account as they requested in the next chapter, now I can calmly send the msg back, although super summarized I won't write everything back so they ignore it, it was a great script, they spat in our faces, like everyone together can't but luffy Nothing can do it alone, it's like the arc loses meaning, they gave us all tremendous difficulty and now it turns out that Luffy can do it alone, it's like putting everyone as a salesman and Luffy as the 'great guy who won alone' (it's much more than this but I already said it before I'll leave it here),... *sigh* ready I'll leave it there, this arch never existed in Moria they defeated it after illuminating the entire island with a sunny weapon called the sun and together they hit it ending with a Luffy's gear 3 punch giant fist... in my mind that shit I wrote is better than a script
yo-hohoho chapter 52 . 2/24
This was the most gem chapter I read, although there was one that I also loved, but this one showed the best of One Piece, the camaraderie and the adventure, the music scene is sublime and the punching joke was not necessary, this chapter made me charm, it even made me sing 'Yo-hohoho~ Yo-hohoho~'
lukeanimelover chapter 14 . 2/25
Jeez… i gotta admit i didnt expect them to fidn out…
lukeanimelover chapter 12 . 2/25
solo hablo espan chapter 49 . 2/23
In this chapter both the good and the bad are shown, the MC is an absolute genius and the authors give most of the credit to Luffy, I'm not saying it's bad, but come on, he created an organization for a world renewal and the only thing he wants It is giving it to Luffy... apart from that we all know that Luffy has his dream which is to be king of the pirates and something else that is never explained but the majority of those who listen to it show shock (it is shown in both the manga and anime, although you never hear it), I mean the MC lacks the most important thing about One Piece, ambition and his own dream, and well the bad thing is that he always hits him and makes him laugh but not every 2 dialogues, but every few chapters, if used frequently it only causes annoyance. Now the good thing is that I explain everything, I show what it is capable of and the story in general, that many chapters make me smile and reading it makes me smile with few dialogues.
9,850 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »