Reviews for This Bites!
zuyiko wolf chapter 10 . 4/27/2023
Don't swear to God
Jonpizzapasta chapter 23 . 4/18/2023
"If he didn't have Conqueror's Haki..."

hehehehehe
ShisuKoto chapter 97 . 4/14/2023
that's what interests me, although I probably just misunderstood the afterword, but the question is this... after Oda completely finishes the entire manga, will you continue the fanfic "This Bites!"? Or will you start something new?
hellz swordsman chapter 5 . 4/1/2023
You skipped grampa ryu
D3viantB3havior chapter 51 . 3/30/2023
So here I am, reading this masterpiece for the 3rd time, and I know we won't have more until OP is finally complete. What if we got a little chapter detailing y'all's IDEAL end for this series. Nothing specific but like glimpses of the This Bites! future ya know?
Seven foot giant chapter 98 . 3/28/2023
Great story can’t wait to read more and see what happens after the two year time skip and if everyone returns so please keep up the great work and I hope you update this story soon
Dragon of Yin and Yang chapter 98 . 3/26/2023
As part of my annual "read my favorite fanfics," I came to visit. Thank you. I still love your story.
whytf chapter 23 . 3/25/2023
I just realize now that the reason Cross was so crazy is because of him being from Florida
CyrusWolfricFaust81194 chapter 83 . 3/20/2023
Fuck, I keep leaving and coming back to this chapter cause I'm dreading the war arc
leoyseb23 chapter 1 . 3/16/2023
I’ve never heard truer words as a fellow Floridian I can say the humidity does not matter as long as I get to wear my hoodie.
scar3353 chapter 97 . 3/15/2023
I truly say this from the bottom of my heart and i sincerely hope that you can countinue this story soon
kashi koro chapter 3 . 3/12/2023
False
honestonlyforyou1 chapter 70 . 3/11/2023
Favorite chapter so far
CyrusWolfricFaust81194 chapter 76 . 3/11/2023
Play this song as you read this chapter:

Do you Hear the People Sing?Les Miserables
animeloveranimegunner chapter 1 . 3/11/2023
I’ve got a new idea for you. Somebody should get a T-shirt for Zoro that says, if lost return to a straw hat, pirate.
9,873 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »