Reviews for This Bites!
Verdauga chapter 74 . 2/26
:D
Guionista chapter 59 . 2/26
for the Text above all; as a writer I understand your frustration, but as a reader I also understand the frustration of most of the readers, I didn't like it because that conclusion is like spitting in my face that I read the whole arc for nothing, because luffy could only win easily against a Moria with akuma no mi awake in benserker mode that not even all together could with the one that treated them like rag dolls, 2 long chapters of tension that between all of them couldn't do anything so you lowered them to make luffy shine and win easily, with that conclusion you degraded all the mugiwaras as sellers of smoke that were useless and you left luffy as the best, even though I didn't think so. ... I'm just saying that it's obvious a script or I wanted to make luffy look good like most of the arcs, although in this one it didn't work, so a conclusion like that is obvious that it would bring anger and anger from the reader, I don't think anyone would mind waiting more time for a better conclusion, after all they are geniuses who created this masterpiece that although it has its mistakes, many stupid ones that I don't see sense in, it's a good read in general, and nobody would mind waiting longer for a better ending of an arc, but they ended it like this and it was horrible and it seems an insult.
Guionista chapter 58 . 2/26
I created an account as they requested in the next chapter, now I can calmly send the msg back, although super summarized I won't write everything back so they ignore it, it was a great script, they spat in our faces, like everyone together can't but luffy Nothing can do it alone, it's like the arc loses meaning, they gave us all tremendous difficulty and now it turns out that Luffy can do it alone, it's like putting everyone as a salesman and Luffy as the 'great guy who won alone' (it's much more than this but I already said it before I'll leave it here),... *sigh* ready I'll leave it there, this arch never existed in Moria they defeated it after illuminating the entire island with a sunny weapon called the sun and together they hit it ending with a Luffy's gear 3 punch giant fist... in my mind that shit I wrote is better than a script
yo-hohoho chapter 52 . 2/24
This was the most gem chapter I read, although there was one that I also loved, but this one showed the best of One Piece, the camaraderie and the adventure, the music scene is sublime and the punching joke was not necessary, this chapter made me charm, it even made me sing 'Yo-hohoho~ Yo-hohoho~'
lukeanimelover chapter 14 . 2/25
Jeez… i gotta admit i didnt expect them to fidn out…
lukeanimelover chapter 12 . 2/25
solo hablo espan chapter 49 . 2/23
In this chapter both the good and the bad are shown, the MC is an absolute genius and the authors give most of the credit to Luffy, I'm not saying it's bad, but come on, he created an organization for a world renewal and the only thing he wants It is giving it to Luffy... apart from that we all know that Luffy has his dream which is to be king of the pirates and something else that is never explained but the majority of those who listen to it show shock (it is shown in both the manga and anime, although you never hear it), I mean the MC lacks the most important thing about One Piece, ambition and his own dream, and well the bad thing is that he always hits him and makes him laugh but not every 2 dialogues, but every few chapters, if used frequently it only causes annoyance. Now the good thing is that I explain everything, I show what it is capable of and the story in general, that many chapters make me smile and reading it makes me smile with few dialogues.
lukeanimelover chapter 4 . 2/25
This is a piece of fucking art. Im so glad i decided to start reading this.
tomahawkESP chapter 95 . 2/24
I knew it. I FUCKING KNEW CROCODILE WOULD FUCK UP AN EASY TASK OF “kill a dude”! All he had to do was slit his throat, or cut off his head, or remove his heart. But NO! He had to be “cruel” and leave him to “suffer”. This is why he lost to Luffy!
if you want read chapter 44 . 2/21
That's not how Conqueror's Haki works (by Vivi). I mean, someone with a strong willpower can use Conqueror's, and if it's someone like Shank, that's another matter, but we're talking about Vivi with a momentary burst, controlling it so easily feels forced (I mean, controlling it as she wishes seems forced and nonsensical, but her having Conqueror's Haki makes sense given her position and being a descendant of someone like Lili and a D, so it's not strange, but the level of control she has over the haki is unusual, since it also requires physical strength for such control, and Luffy could do it after the time skip, while Zoro in Wano didn't even realize when he used it, so it's strange and seems like a scriptwriter's decision, although I'm surprised she's the first one). It could also be said that Conqueror's Haki in a way 'uses' the individual's willpower, so it tires, but since it's a fanfic in the Donflamingo arc and also a fanfic, then it can create theories or ideas, I don't care much and it was a great chapter (I haven't finished the chapter, I'm halfway through, but before continuing, I'll give my critique)
Voltsy chapter 4 . 2/22
ive only just now connected the dots, just as roger convinced thousands to become a pirate, barty is probably one of the first that luffy will persuade
There is an error, they put 'they killed Ace and Luffy's brother', which did not happen, and that is when Makino speaks and starts the transmission, and also Luffy was not the one who spoke to Whitebeard as Foxy says, but rather the MC, The chapter itself was a 10.
the best chapter so far and by far, I loved it
Good chapter, with the same problems that the majority of Cros's interaction is how they treat him like a bullshit bag.
friend... because you turned your MC into the group's punching bag... it makes me more sad than funny, before it was fun but now it's annoying
9,872 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »