Reviews for Wish Upon a Star
love this more?
camila poblete chapter 25 . 8/25
hola te queria preguntar si vas a seguir actualizando este fanfic, la razon por la que pregunto es porque me gusta mucho y quisiera saber si lo continuaras.
Kthp chapter 3 . 8/6
Orion, sweetie, maybe we should calm it down with the grandchildren talk? Maybe see is homegirl is interested in you at all? I heard she like teracle tarts, let’s start with that.
cerulean369 chapter 25 . 8/1
I really really enjoyed reading this story. I can’t wait for the next update! Hope you’re doing well :)
Nathaly2005 chapter 25 . 7/10
Update please
Yayoyi chapter 22 . 6/16
Just imagine the young Tom Riddle actually writing a letter. AND HE EVEN HAVE A GIFT! LIKE- dude seriously that's A LOT OF OBSESSION if a guy like him actually had time for those he considered unimportant before.
Yayoyi chapter 21 . 6/16
I just realized (for the umpteenth time by the way) the type of dedication an author requires to gather such informations for their books. LIKE LOOK AT THE DATES! THERE ARE EVEN ACTUAL PEOPLE AND EVENTS! I mean- typing a chapter needs a lot of time but researching for these? Damn bruh I can't. Hands up and down to the author.
Yayoyi chapter 19 . 6/16
Imagine him being taught of the information on how Thea is an heir to Hogwarts (directly by blood or connected by magic) and MANY more? HUH?! BITCH YOU GONNA KICK YOUR ASS FOR THIS SOON
Yayoyi chapter 12 . 6/16
OKAY THAT KISS- oh shitttt
Perlz chapter 22 . 6/11
"Since she couldn't save her godfather,"

She must be feeling so much guilt that she essentially caused sirius to never be born.
Perlz chapter 21 . 6/11
No one likes sirius..but he seems to be the one Black who is desperately grieving his wife and didn't just get a second one. Hence giving arcturus the lordship. I feel sorry for him. He doesn't understand why everyone is obsessed with Theia.
Perlz chapter 15 . 6/11
"I prefer the term 'first generation witch'," she stated.

Lol you can't make up terms theia. What's wrong with muggle-born?
Perlz chapter 12 . 6/11
"Theia had briefly toyed with the idea about trying to warn the Americans, but she decided against after a few sleepless nights."

Warn the Americans?! They had pearl Harbor. Try warning Japan. Japan was on the wrong side but they were fire bombed and then had 2 nukes dropped on it. (Not what ended the war btw. They were already in talks to surrender because of the Russians attacking). The nukes were the worst war act (killed innocents) apart from the camps.
(Just a military history buff here).
Perlz chapter 8 . 6/11
Lol I sort of wanted Theia to lash out with magic and put Walburga in her place.
Perlz chapter 8 . 6/11
So many second wives and unpleasant step mothers? That's sad; not sure that was part of the original black family? They didn't seem into remarriage; it seemed pretty binding (even when they didn't like each other like I'm assiming orion walburga didn't). Of course we only assume that cuz walburga was so unpleasant as a portrait.
1,157 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »