Reviews for Wish Upon a Star
HPTwilightGALover chapter 17 . 7/19
Why in the hell is Orion letting that man treat Theia like that!
Chimchimbias chapter 20 . 7/12
I love this fanfic, it's amazing.
Please, don't stop
Please, update soon.
Beijos.
cincinnatus18 chapter 8 . 7/9
That was...anticlimactic. This story is good, with a good idea and decent English skills (although you tend to sometimes entirely forget a word in a sentence) but it’s lacking in passion, or some sort of spark to ignite in a reader. Everything that happens just falls flat and any plot holes are later explained which feels hasty and messily planned. For example in this entire chapter, despite how Theia was slighted multiple times, no one did anything. No one defended her, no drama was stirred and it was a very passive event. I’m not sure if there’s going to be a huge explosion later or something though.

However, you write well and you came up with a great idea. Good job!
Fadingspirit chapter 20 . 6/27
I love this fanfiction, but I just wanted to ask, how do you pronounce Theia? Is it like Th-Ee-Ah or is it T-Ay-Ah, because I know people with both pronunciations.
SeriouslySirius4ever chapter 20 . 6/27
I like this story, it's cool. you might benefit from a beta reader to correct a few grammatical mistakes. Just a suggestion, you might consider putting all the extra information in chapter 1, note, summary, information about the series and so on. In the other chapters you can refer the readers to check Chapter 1 for more information about the story. People don't always want to read or scroll through extra info to get to the story and your chapters are short,. I like your characterisation of Theia, she's an interesting person with a good mind and a sense of fun. Orion is nice too and I really like Lucrecia.
ninjaaa0006 chapter 20 . 6/17
Sirius sure is a hateful old man
ninjaaa0006 chapter 11 . 6/16
Yes ww2 is about to start soon in the time period its set in- 194? Britain is just bombing itself and most of the country in ruins but its not because of a war that is yet to start. WW2 began in 1939 and London was heavily bombed especially during the Blitz (1941?)

I like this but it would be better if you researched the 40’s a little. Even from wikipedia or something.
I do love harrys relationship with Orion and look forward to reading about them getting married.
laelruin chapter 20 . 6/1
Loved it! A very intriguing story with fun characters. Can't say I'm not interested in having Sirius the Second blown off the tree...That guy!
Eagerly awaiting the next chapter.
L
AverageBookworm chapter 20 . 5/31
please update
AverageBookworm chapter 19 . 5/31
when I was reading this story I noticed that it was like a song, it is called 'please don't say you love me'
Janie Robinson chapter 11 . 5/30
I loved this chapter.
Janie Robinson chapter 9 . 5/30
I love this story. Update when you can, please.
kei shiramine chapter 20 . 5/23
este fanfiction me encanta, sobre todo la pareja de orion y theia me facina y quisiera saber si lo continuaras. porq de verdad quiero saber
Sraya chapter 20 . 5/22
Im so glad this story has been updated please continue
cicscoo chapter 20 . 5/15
cant wait for the next chapters