Reviews for I Can't
a fanfictioner chapter 3 . 11/3/2015
Awww Soooooo cute I loved it soooooo much!
MyHeartsDesire chapter 3 . 11/3/2015
Oh my god why are all your stories so perfect?! Not that I'm complaining of course. No joke you are the best jackrabbit writer on the whole internet, there's not a single story I don't like!
Island-Girl97 chapter 3 . 11/3/2015
Aww so cute 3
I loved it :D
Natalia Faye chapter 3 . 11/2/2015
Kickass as usual
AyameKitsune chapter 3 . 11/2/2015
Awwwwwww! More please!
Guest chapter 2 . 9/22/2015
Oh my god! Update! I need an update now!
Love Laugh Live Your Life chapter 2 . 9/21/2015
Oh no! Will Jack do it?! I think he will. Now that he realizes how badly he wants this I think he will get his head on straight. One question, who is Tiana's husband? I'm assuming she's Tooth so her husband would be North(?) Or is it Princess and the Frog's Tiana? Anyway can't wait to see what Jack does!
Natalia Faye chapter 2 . 9/21/2015
OH SHIT!
1. This story is goals. Sorry for the absolutely terrible pop culture phrase, but it's true.
2. You didn't TELL me you were also the author of worldly possessions! WHAT THE HELL? WHY ARE YOU SO AWESOME?!
Seriously, love this shit right here. Love it a lot! ️
Love Laugh Live Your Life chapter 1 . 9/21/2015
Oh Jack! Oh Aster! Why can't you guys just get back together?! I guess the fact that Aster loves him is too much for Jack to handle. Or he is just to hurt to believe that Aster's sincere, yeah I think it's that one. Can't wait to see more! I can see some interesting plot developments in the future.
AyameKitsune chapter 2 . 9/20/2015
Yeah! More please!
MyHeartsDesire chapter 1 . 9/20/2015
NO! NO NO NO NO NO NO NOOO! oh my god there better be another chapter coming I cannot handle this! But seriously tho you're the best jackrabbit author on the internet at the moment, theres not a single story of yours I don't like! Please give me more!
AyameKitsune chapter 1 . 9/19/2015
I love this story and I read it on AO3. Happy ending please!