Reviews for Naruto: The Sharp Shooter
RankoReaperOfSouls chapter 3 . 9/8
Sorry if i enjoy taboos
At least no one is heard when its written
So...
Win-win
Thre paragraphs in and this already isnt Naruto.

LMAO "POWER WANK" THIS STORY IS LITERALLY YOUR PATHETIC WANNABE ASS GIVING NARUTO GUNS LMAO
Kingkong101 chapter 17 . 7/15
Lame
Zboxx chapter 17 . 7/13
You seriously need to update this story I am hooked I need to know what happens next please
Death Gone Wrong chapter 2 . 7/4
I always find this story and question why I've never bothered reading the first chapter. Then I remember that in one of the first paragraphs you wrote "Itachi going crazy makes more sense than him sacrificing himself for his country"

Then I remember how retarded that sounds out loud and leave.
erik chapter 17 . 6/16
A cracking good alternative that I hope to see continued.
Shadowhunter36 chapter 17 . 6/10
Hope you update soon this has been very good. Keep up the good work and no rush
Very good. I love this story already . And The concept similar to the one I'm writing on Wattpad. Naruto: konoha's assassin. Your story is inspiration for me.
Etherious.Nat5u.Dragneel chapter 17 . 4/3
Pls make more this is so good and I really love it!
ThatGuy chapter 1 . 3/29
So, not even in to the actual story yet and you've already killed any interest I had in this by basically nerfing everybody into the ground just to make guns more powerful/relevant. On top of that, you've basically stated you're going to allow the existence of various bloodline abilities be a massive plothole, along with the existence of the tailed-beasts. I find this highly disappointing considering I enjoy reading Archer so much.
Monster King chapter 17 . 3/4
Great job
Adwin Phoenix chapter 17 . 2/4
i love this story it's like a call of duty and naruto crossover i love it
taking it easy chapter 17 . 12/4/2018
What a place to just stop updating wow
Itachi Hyuuga chapter 17 . 10/28/2018
come on man, I loved this story
sanabalis chapter 17 . 9/30/2018
Very interesting story. Looking forward to more, eventually!