Reviews for Pain, Hunger, and Betrayal
fictionfankun chapter 13 . 1h
This chapter had me laughing my ass off over and over! I feel odd writing multiple reviews since i usually never do, and i don’t want to spam after every chapter… but i’m very happy to express my support and gratitude for this brilliant fic.

I love that you took the time to barrel through the getting to Kiri part. Hilarious, strange and (to me) original. This fic is already one of the best Narutofics i’ve come across (in my humble and picky opinion) can’t wait to see how it keeps developing!

Thank you!
fireinmyeier chapter 1 . 14h
This intro was absolutely amazing!
one of the most visceral and harrowing descriptions i have encountered in fanfiction!
the only two that have comparable scenes and come spontaneously to mind are some descriptions of the unspeakable in the story "touched by the arcane" by lisbeth00 and the intro to the story "the master of death" by rgm0005

The way that you described such an otherworldly experience is out of this world! Really hypes me up for the rest of the story! I hope the rest can keep up after such an intro!
Bravo!
fictionfankun chapter 10 . 21h
I have to admit, you really got me good with Rockura… Absolutely fucking brilliant scene mate! I was heartbroken when i finally realized it was a prank. I kinda wish it wasn’t on the off chance we get to see more of the little pink monster later. Holy shite, the just the sheer potential ceiling for taijutsu is insane. So horrifying and amusing in equal measure!
fictionfankun chapter 9 . 22h
I’m usually a lurker and never post but I wanted to give my profuse thanks and support for the enormous amount of effort it must have taken to make a fic this awesome!

Im loving the direction the fic is taking so far. From the starting setup to how Nan-i has to relearn how to ninja, to how faithful the representation of each character feels and the way the interactions are written and described. Also loving the direction you’ve chosen for his speciality with the tattoos and all. So awesome and so well done!

Thanks again and I look forward to reading the rest of what your creative and talented mind has to offer!
lol. you're not as good as you think you are. the first (pretentious) sentence conveys this fact as clearly as the "velvet night sky"... lol... GTFOH
Lorfaul chapter 30 . 9/5
I really enjoyed the story! Was completely immersed and found it hard to look away. That smelting scene is definitely my favourite next to Nanashi’s less-than-impressive POV during the first Mei meeting.
Ninjapizza8247 chapter 1 . 9/3
(it didn't let me finish for some reason and auto posted)

(as seen with Gaara and his sand manipulation) so that means Naruto shouldn't lose his extra Chakra and Healing factor because those are bloodline traits passed down through his Uzumaki gene's boosted by Kurama's influence

and lastly, just because he got injured on his time traveling trip doesn't mean he all of a sudden becomes a B-Rank shinobi as he has the war's experience and probably knows a lot of jutsu that haven't been thought up yet and were created by Orochimaru

he's interacted with Anko before (see Chunin exams) and would still be stronger than her having "killed Orochimaru multiple times but he kept croping back up from one of his little bases around the Elemental Nations" as per your words and Orochimaru is a much stronger version of Anko (exept Anko isn't evil and all that)

(read my previous comment for the first part of this comment)
Ninjapizza8247 chapter 8 . 9/3
sorry, I can't nor will ever finish this

you set the story up like he just completed the super hard task of killing Orochimaru (with the Shinigami's help, yes) but then you nerf him into oblivion because he doesn't have Kurama anymore and somehow doesn't have sage mode (although you did give an explanation on that one but that's not how Nature Chakra works as Jūgo's bloodline allows him to safely take in Nature Chakra)

Jinchuraki's don't loose the abilities that their Bijuu give them (as seen with Garaa
Nothingburger chapter 30 . 7/31
Still a great story, I enjoy re-reading it.
Verbannter chapter 1 . 7/29
The sith triumvirate approve this masterpiece, especialy Lord Traya
Maniczzzzzzzzzzz chapter 30 . 7/26
Ay you're doing really well. And it was a nice surprise to only see the update now because I just was not expecting it at all. Anyway goog ok luck with writer's block and just having time or motivation to do this. Youre a saviour.
Knoblauch chapter 29 . 7/15
Worthy of Magic is story no. 12800980 but incomplete at 63 chapters (of which I have apparently read 62).
Toebang chapter 29 . 7/9
No obligation but I hope you get this story done. Obviously, real life is a bitch some (often) times and dont feel obligated to keep at this…sometimes admitting you arent going to finish something and accepting that is the best course of action. No shame. It was a good run.

Wishing you the best,
Toebang
Rahul Gautam chapter 1 . 7/6
can we get an update soon don't leave us in suspense
Reaping Shadow chapter 30 . 6/26
This absolutely fucking awesome. Do we get an update any time soon?
2,795 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »