Reviews for Pain, Hunger, and Betrayal
metacllica chapter 4 . 9/17
Nice battle.
kroll94 chapter 29 . 9/14
It's been a long time since I last read this story, and it's still as amazing as I remember it! Although this latest chapter ending breaks my heart. You really are good at setting a realistic story. I want it all to good and naruto and Mei to figure it out, but the way you set up all these realistic boundaries between two militaristic forces is making it so frustratingly sombre.
I hope you come back and continue the story as soon as possible, I'm sleepless here!
Jeff091 chapter 13 . 9/8
to the AN ch.13: "Less than two percent of the population who reads this story has left a review."
By now is over 71%.
the story hasn't been updated in nearly a year, thus i don't expect it to be active, nor do i expect the author to still read the comments.
-I reserve "spamming" comments for active storys

but hey,
thanks for the great story
(1 to the comment count)
Creature of Grimm chapter 29 . 9/4
madhatter1533 chapter 29 . 9/1
This is honestly one of my favorite naruto fanfictions. I hooe that you haven't abandoned it. I would love for it to be updated soon
kingsj10 chapter 11 . 8/11
made me lol for about 5 minutes, hilarious
kingsj10 chapter 9 . 8/11
really awesome chapter, you ended it early thoughP
Hilarious...and apt...I guess the thing for long red hair is genetic...I ship it...Mei needs him more than Anko...
Well done. While not without flaws you’ve managed to create a well written story with romance, action, and humor. This is something that’s very rare on this site and I applaud the effort that went into writing this. I hope you come back soon, but if life gets in the way I just wanted to say thank you for sharing.
stylo1 chapter 6 . 7/30
the focus lies on the hardship of timetravel. not the fact that he has a 2nd change to prevent so much death. its a choise, a quite enoying one, for me basicly saying self pitty is more important then changing the future
hexmaster23 chapter 1 . 7/19
Wait you said No harem but also have it tagged as Naruto X Anko X Mei
I don’t get it harem or no harem?
Chillingbear chapter 29 . 7/6
Dude you just don't want people to be happy
Uzukaki chapter 1 . 7/3
Found Pain, Hunger, and Betrayal a couple weeks ago. Finally made it to the end of Chapter 29, and you are a great storyteller. Its been a long time since I found myself grinning like an idiot in public because of something I just read. Thank you for writing this story.
Thewonderingman chapter 29 . 6/25
Is it just me or does it feel like something is missing in the story
Ida I'm not insulting you or the story it was good just felt like something was missing I probably missed something
Anyway great story keep itmup
Almond chapter 1 . 6/21
Sorry forgot my actual account but thought I’d pop in and say that while this story is still one of my favorites, going over a year with no word has saddened me. Hope that things are alright and to see you return but I’m not as optimistic as I once was.
2,354 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »