Reviews for Pain, Hunger, and Betrayal
OG reader chapter 30 . 3/19
Are you still alive?

If so can you please at least make another chapter please.
gabelou1991 chapter 10 . 2/13
J'adore et naruto reprend le chakra .
gabelou1991 chapter 4 . 2/13
J'adore qu'elle est le niveau de naruto ?
gabelou1991 chapter 2 . 2/13
J'adore l3 voyage dans le temps.
FlawedBauthor chapter 6 . 1/20
R-r-r-r-r-reeeeeeeeetard
FlawedBauthor chapter 1 . 1/20
Oof, SI pretending not to be. No wonder you abandoned this.
torch507 chapter 1 . 11/18/2023
So I had to leave a review here to counter some of the strange negative comments I’ve been seeing. This story is GOLD. It’s one of those really good Naruto fics that emphasizes on the NINJA aspect of Naruto. There are only a few stories out there that blend true ninja tactics as well as this one does.
Guest chapter 4 . 10/20/2023
So basically he still a bitch made spineless coward, congrats this is like every other clitche what if with no originality from a copy and paste clown who calls themselves a what if writer
Comic Manga chapter 8 . 10/2/2023
hiruzen will do nothing about danzo
Comic Manga chapter 3 . 10/2/2023
didn't change anything because can't write after that
Uzumaki Creed chapter 1 . 10/2/2023
Making an Mc op does not make a story boring. It actual opens up avenues for comedy, tragedy, motivation and planning from his enemies…. Imagine pain shaking in his boots and fleeing Naruto so he can call all the akatsuki memebers to attack him at once….. this would give us all readers an amaxing chance to see Naruto vs Alatsuki or A forming a team of highly skilled ninjas with plans apon plans to take doen Naruto….. another thing is that the mc does not have yo fight in every chapter use those chapters to instead build up toward a grand battle…. Advice from one author to another….
InSaNEC chapter 30 . 9/10/2023
For anyone thinking about reading this, first ask yourself a couple of questions.
- Do you like Naruto making mistakes like in canon and actually getting bitchslapped for them?
- Do you like Naruto constantly getting nerfed by the author in order to not make him too OP even though based on pre time travel events he should be at least somewhat OP?
- Do you think that time travel done right is Naruto returning with Uchiha level arrogance, and getting led around by the third?
- Do you like gobbling Sarutobi's c*ck?
If like me, the main attraction to you was anko and mei than just skip this.

p.s:
Despite how it may seem from my previous points I don't mean to trash this, there are good aspects of it. If my previous points aren't deal breakers for you, than you will likely enjoy reading this.
BOBbyboy177336 chapter 2 . 9/4/2023
you said you were gonna do time travel right yet broke the most important rule of time travel
eagermeager chapter 20 . 7/13/2023
all these enlightened and progressive ideals about shunning bigotry and xenophobia along with sexism, surprised homophobia doesn't make the cut
Bluenait chapter 7 . 7/5/2023
pathetic beta bitch ass cuck fuck this trash fic
2,835 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »