Reviews for Of Snakes and Apples
moodygoody chapter 16 . 12/30/2017
Lovely! Thank you
Jo chapter 16 . 11/2/2017
The only thing wrong with this story is it isn't long enough!
ManicAnarchist chapter 16 . 9/6/2017
This was a fun read :D I love the tree turning the village kigs.
Kelsey441 chapter 16 . 5/28/2017
Oh, this is a MUCH better "Voldemort has a child" story than Cursed Child. It has a plausible reason for Voldemort to reproduce.
Izzaj chapter 16 . 4/22/2017
Well. It was different. And you are right. Not everyone will like it but I do. Story is original and entertaining. Humor is specifical and maybe sometimes not exactly appriopriate but I think it was your purpose and you did it well. I had a lot of fun with it :)
spacecaps chapter 16 . 4/8/2017
Good Omens was an amazing book! And this was an excellent fic! You did an incredible job placing Draco and Hermione in the shoes of Crowley and Aziraphale! Very well done.
SohoDoll chapter 16 . 3/19/2017
This story was brilliant! Funny, well written and overall so pleasant.
It's probably the second work of yours that I read and not to be disappointed.
I'm a tough critic and I don't say this lightly, but I'm thinking you're the best writer of this new generation of Dramione writers. Maybe others are getting more praise, but you deserve all the applause for your characterization amd plots.
Also, kudos for not bashing Ron or treating Lucius and Narcissa as redeemed heroes.
Andante825 chapter 16 . 3/2/2017
I really enjoyed this story - Hermione and Draco are natural stand-ins for Aziraphale and Crowley, and while the idea of Luna being sexually assaulted at the Malfoys' is disturbing, it fit this premise (although I've always assumed Voldemort was castratus when resurrected). I love both source materials, and this was a fun, believable combination.
Vaneesa85 chapter 16 . 2/18/2017
Loved it
melissa1565 chapter 16 . 2/7/2017
Lovely as always! It was such a fantastic read and I will be forwarding this on to my Twin Flame to insist she read this right away.
SkyeMoor chapter 14 . 11/2/2016
Well. Gryffindor's sword, now used as a breadknife.
Luna, I'm certain this is your fault.
Guest chapter 11 . 10/30/2016
First your four horseman are relatable and then you remind us how disgusting they are. I am so grateful that you share your stories!
guest47 chapter 10 . 10/30/2016
You just capture attmospheres so well. Draco realistically snarky and Harry loveable but somehow clueless. I love the idea of Lucius hiding from old pureblood ladies.
guest 47 chapter 9 . 10/30/2016
NEVILLE APPRECIATION!
guest 47 chapter 8 . 10/30/2016
Aunt Augusta is scary. Poor Neville. And I like Draco's inner monologue (channeling Harry Potter, etc.)