Reviews for Of Snakes and Apples
Hwang Mira chapter 16 . 7/14
I wonder... how Augusta made them named their daughter after her.
Totally Spazz-tastic chapter 16 . 6/22
I love how you took a child of a brutal rape and made him grow into a hero in his own right because he was raised with love. It warmed by heart.
I would appreciate trigger warnings for the casual mentions of rape. It's off putting to say the least.
Hexpen chapter 2 . 6/4
"Sauntering vaguely downward." I'm unfamiliar with the source material, but that truly made me giggle. Very witty so far!
AuraAuthor chapter 16 . 5/1
This was really brilliant!
haaaa505051 chapter 3 . 4/4
brtttlh,hlmjm,mlnjhminjybivy fut o2556
Very nice!
moodygoody chapter 16 . 12/30/2017
Lovely! Thank you
Jo chapter 16 . 11/2/2017
The only thing wrong with this story is it isn't long enough!
ManicAnarchist chapter 16 . 9/6/2017
This was a fun read :D I love the tree turning the village kigs.
Kelsey441 chapter 16 . 5/28/2017
Oh, this is a MUCH better "Voldemort has a child" story than Cursed Child. It has a plausible reason for Voldemort to reproduce.
Izzaj chapter 16 . 4/22/2017
Well. It was different. And you are right. Not everyone will like it but I do. Story is original and entertaining. Humor is specifical and maybe sometimes not exactly appriopriate but I think it was your purpose and you did it well. I had a lot of fun with it :)
spacecaps chapter 16 . 4/8/2017
Good Omens was an amazing book! And this was an excellent fic! You did an incredible job placing Draco and Hermione in the shoes of Crowley and Aziraphale! Very well done.
SohoDoll chapter 16 . 3/19/2017
This story was brilliant! Funny, well written and overall so pleasant.
It's probably the second work of yours that I read and not to be disappointed.
I'm a tough critic and I don't say this lightly, but I'm thinking you're the best writer of this new generation of Dramione writers. Maybe others are getting more praise, but you deserve all the applause for your characterization amd plots.
Also, kudos for not bashing Ron or treating Lucius and Narcissa as redeemed heroes.
Andante825 chapter 16 . 3/2/2017
I really enjoyed this story - Hermione and Draco are natural stand-ins for Aziraphale and Crowley, and while the idea of Luna being sexually assaulted at the Malfoys' is disturbing, it fit this premise (although I've always assumed Voldemort was castratus when resurrected). I love both source materials, and this was a fun, believable combination.