Reviews for Here in the Dark
stellabear18 chapter 1 . 3/24
the was ok i liked the way you wrote it but i think you shouldn't have added hint to it
Guest chapter 1 . 11/17/2016
This is so cute!
butter chapter 1 . 8/3/2016
thAT WAS A NICE STORY,,,,good charazation and attetion to deatail holy ifri ck
Guest chapter 1 . 7/10/2016
That was so cute I loved it and I am happy you added Hinata into the story he is so nice and cute very considerate I loved this thanks for writing it.
HanayamaHoshino chapter 1 . 4/28/2016
cute. So so so cute. Tsukki isn't ooc. And poor Yamaguchi, our cinnamon roll.
great job, author-san.
glad I found this story! /cri
I love japan chapter 1 . 2/14/2016
That was a cute and awesome fanfiction I loved all of it thank you so so much for making it
Renn chapter 1 . 2/10/2016
Oh, this is good. This is awesomely good - well done, with that prompt! Tsukishima was awesome, and Hinata was so perfect! (and wounded moose Asahi! lol this was a stroke of genius! :)
PerlaNemesis chapter 1 . 2/3/2016
Ahh, this is so cute and so well written! 3
Lolcano chapter 1 . 1/3/2016
Awwww, so cute~~~~ I love these two so much! And Hinata was great too. Awesome story!
Mx Akiyata chapter 1 . 12/28/2015
Ahhh, this was so cute.
Iris chapter 1 . 11/22/2015
PS I love Tsukki and Tamaguchi's friendship so, so much :) especially how you write it, thank you for the story *ducks a quick bow*
Iris chapter 1 . 11/22/2015
:') That was very sweet *dashes away tear quickly* godsdammit, Tsukki, you're so adorable even when you're awkward as cheese in a fish bowl..
Guest chapter 1 . 11/5/2015
cute
Error Code 401 chapter 1 . 11/4/2015
Finally! A fic with both of them where they aren't blatantly shipped! *dances around*
*serious face* Good writing. Loved the awkwardness. XD
Una Increible Oveja chapter 1 . 11/2/2015
This was the cutest thing ever. Really Tsukki is such a Dick but I love when people write about the good side of him. Hinata appareance was just perfect and he helped both Tsukki and Yamaguchi. Thank you for writting this. It was beautiful and I hope you keep doing it!