Reviews for Reversal of Fortune
MrMiloFluffles chapter 2 . 2/8/2019
Love to reread this hopefully you’ll update soon the story is to good to leave
SongForRegina chapter 1 . 12/31/2018
Awww this was beautiful! I really like it!
Evilyn B. Locksley chapter 2 . 5/27/2017
This story is so now, you had a great and interesting idea! Please, please keep writing! Ouawqueen with a of EvilCharming, what I could ask more?
EndlessReign chapter 3 . 1/21/2017
Please update this story! This is such an intriguing idea!
Barby chapter 3 . 11/4/2016
Oh god I love this fic so much! Will you ever continue it? I'm so curious to discover what happens!
Michebellaxo chapter 3 . 9/8/2016
You're brilliant.
Celia25 chapter 3 . 6/17/2016
You have chosen a difficult topic, but I do like how you are addressing it with Robin really caring for the baby, wanting be the father and suporting Regina through this. I would like to know how Regina and Charming got involved with each other. Please, update soon! I like to know what happens next!
Mayra Kendall chapter 3 . 6/4/2016
i really don't like this fic.. I'm sorry, but can be better, that's horrible what you do with charming and regina, after time, don't use charming, taking other character bc I really like the charming for you do this
mellany chapter 3 . 6/4/2016
he don't know that is he's baby? af, this is the one fanfic "evil charming" that don't have NOTHING evil charming, just have outlawqueen what you do with evil charming in this fanfic...
Guest chapter 3 . 5/16/2016
I need more! Especially with what happened... :)
katykata.ollarvesbello chapter 3 . 5/13/2016
Really good. I love it.. Keep going
spiralnebulaM31 chapter 3 . 4/5/2016
I loved this chapter! The dialogue in the council room, the protective gestures of Robin and the last scene! The last scene was so sweet and touching. I loved that you showed that both Regina and Robin now see that baby as their baby and I loved that they felt the baby kick!
Psalm23.6 chapter 3 . 4/2/2016
I love it. The fluff, the characterization, it's great. However, I don't think Charming would be as odd as you're describing nor do I think a mistaken attempt to displace grief would have broken the spell Regina placed on her womb. However, your attempt to individualize the standard 'pregnant during missing year' thing that many have written is admiral and the story is enjoyable overall. I hope you're planning to continue because I plan to keep reading. Thank you.
Ella chapter 3 . 3/31/2016
Truly awesome as always! Please please please continue this! I love your writing style and this story is so promising!
Guest chapter 3 . 3/30/2016