Reviews for Reversal of Fortune
SweettFace chapter 1 . 9/20/2015
omg I'm in love with this! Amazingly written so far!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/20/2015
OmG please continue! Imagine if david or the kid find out that jthjfj i love your story
foreveroutlawqueen chapter 1 . 9/20/2015
My heart! I haven't been on tumblr lately, but am glad I was able to catch this here. Laura, this is beautiful. Heart achingly beautiful. The way you write and the descriptions and attention to detail you always use never ceases to amaze me. "I choose you and everything that comes with you." Ohhmygod I could cry. You always know how to mess with my feelings :)
Guest chapter 1 . 9/20/2015
This really helped me with the Zelena/Marian being pregnant situation. Nicely written.
Ally chapter 1 . 9/20/2015
Love EC but not a fan of the whole now Regina is pregnant with his kid thing. Leaving that part out, you write so beautifully- I truly can envision Regina's sobs and Robin coming to her, etc. I don't know how you're so visual in your writings, but thumbs up.
Lm89 chapter 1 . 9/20/2015
You should totally make this into a longer story! Love it!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/20/2015
Touching, brilliant, beautifully written. I hurt for your Regina and gosh, such a wonderfully written relationship and built trust between her and Robin in your story.
"No one has ever chosen her, he realizes. She is a pawn, a means to an end, a token passed from one person to the other until she'd finally fired back with everything she'd had". I love those sentences, it sums up how Robin tries to see past the Evil Queen, past the knowledge he has of her past deeds and how a man who's surrounded by thieves and the else, is willing to look over terrible actions and finding the reason behind it, the goodness and the heart in anyone.

You know what I like too? Even if Robin's conforting Regina, is there for her, he isn't described as selfless to the point where he wouldn't care, wouldn't be upset and angry and hurt by the knowledge of his love bearing another man's child. He has feelings too, yet chose her. Over his hurt and anger and it's aw, I love it 3

I think we all would have wanted more of the missing and this, THIS, this is an absolute gem.

Is that a one-shot or will you be continuing it?
Guest chapter 1 . 9/20/2015
Oh my goodness! Yes! I love this! Please continue soon!
LIndsay chapter 1 . 9/20/2015
WHAT THE HELL? YOU AR CRAZY EWWWWW
HuddyJibbsAddict chapter 1 . 9/20/2015
OMGGGGGGGG I AM SO IN LOVE WITH THIS ALREADY! This is absolutely brilliant and Mising Year and EC and OQ, what else could one possibly ask for?! Please tell me there will be more of this?!
Amazing job dear!