Reviews for Participant
GoPinkLion chapter 4 . 5/8
Is it bad that I find it HIGHLY amusing that everyone is discreetly gifting them with condoms?
Browniangel chapter 7 . 3/15
First I like to tell you how much I love your stories. I just happen to read the 1st part of this story and couldn't stop till I am finally all caught up. Forgive for not leaving a review, I couldn't wait to catch up.

I am so sorry about hearing the bullying you had to deal with. Just ignore they foolish comments some people just have to harass talented people because they have nothing better to do with themself. Just kill them with kindness by saying thank you for advice and keep doing what your doing.

I am on the edge of my seat. I feel for all the characters in this story. Madge getting whipped wow didn't see that coming. Gale becoming a character I don't mind some much. I know it has to be hard to know his daughter is being raised by Peeta. Who he knows he loves her like she his own, how lucky can you be when someone love your child like your own.

I know Katniss has a lot on her plate, from a wife and mother. She also worrying about Prim too plus Gale and Madge. Her main concern now is Peeta. I hope she will be able to give him something to help keep him grounded. He loves her and Willow and he will do what ever ita takes to keep them safe. Even if that's mean do what Snow wants sadly.

Can't wait for the next chapter. Just remember you have more fans that love your writing. Always remember that when you get that 1% of sad people. Your amazing and so is your team!
mrsmikaellson chapter 7 . 3/15
I hope you continue writing this story because it is EVERYTHING! You’re such a good writer and I enjoy reading how you imagined the story to go and also spectator which impressed me much the same. It is so well written and thought out! I love everyone’s relationship with each other and the way that Katniss comes to terms with her feelings for Peeta slowly is just like her in the books!
I feel like I’m gushing a lot but I just really really like this story and hope you find the time and inspiration to continue this one dayI look forward to maybe one day read another chapter of this story
Just started reading this. I like the interactions you have between peeta and katniss. The way they are dealing with the issues presented as a united front is good. Hope you are doing well and that you continue this story!
I'm really enjoying this sequel. I hope you will continue it really soon.
withthispen chapter 1 . 1/31
wonderful story with so much potential! I do hope you will return to writing this story.
baldcoder chapter 7 . 10/23/2017
This has been a fantastic continuation of 'Spectator'! I've really enjoyed it. I hope that you will once again find your way back here to continue writing. Thanks for sharing with us.
Nightspyder chapter 7 . 8/24/2017
Your fic its so good! please keep writing more!
Xeres I chapter 7 . 3/23/2017
This is a wonderful story. Please continue the great work, and don't worry about time. Just remember to write what you want to write when you are ready to write it.
CayStar chapter 7 . 2/27/2017
I love this story and I hope you continue it! It's one of the few stories where I honestly have no idea where it's going and I love that! You're an amazing writer and storyteller.
Adharablack85-2 chapter 7 . 2/14/2017
Omg I'm hooked please try to update soon this is amaizing
Levicorpyutani chapter 7 . 2/11/2017
I'm sorry for The harrasment you got that's never any fun. Read through the entire series and I love it. I can't wait to see what happens next. Keep it up.
Guest chapter 7 . 12/1/2016
I've followed this story and the previous story like an addict and enjoy it very much. I hope for you to keep it up and have faith that people love it. I do!
And can't understand the bullying you might receive regarding your stories. You are brave to put yourself out there, in front of an audience that may remain cowardly anonymous if they wish and criticise without knowing the work, the reflection, the fear of showing something important to you to all. That's courageous and great. Keep writing!
Nise Tucker chapter 7 . 11/6/2016
This is one of my favorite HG stories. Seriesly! I don't typically comment on anything but just wanted you to know I'm a fan and I'm patiently waiting for the next update.
Guest chapter 7 . 10/31/2016
I love this story so much. I've gone back and retread the whole universe attest three times. Keep up the good work! (Pretty sure that this is my first review in the 10 years that's exactly been riding fanfic on this site)