Reviews for Tales of Adventure and Booty
Guest chapter 1 . 10/8/2018
This is so very Castle and funny. We read only Castle.
acertainzest chapter 1 . 9/19/2017
Love it! Arrr. :)
Aalon chapter 1 . 12/13/2015
You have no idea how many times I have wanted to look at either of my daughters and bellow "Now quit your bitchin' and _". You can fill in the blanks from there.

Amazed how you kept Castle in character for so long. Methinks there be a lost pirate about ye.
castle1701 chapter 1 . 10/5/2015
Very cute. Castle would drive me crazy keeping "talk like a pirate" up all day! i can really see him doing this.. Good story
theputz913 chapter 1 . 9/23/2015
What a cute story and so very Castle.
Chkgun93 chapter 1 . 9/21/2015
Oh that was awesome, and very much appreciated.

Thank You.
FuelDH206 chapter 1 . 9/21/2015
What fun! Seriously fun with the boys and the pirate talk and the bet with Alexis. I loved all of it.
Getting tough as nails, still not sure she likes/loves him to smile and play along? Favorite part!
CharacterDriven chapter 1 . 9/21/2015
Argh, lassie, that were as fine a tale of mischief as I've ever heard spun.
komorebi11 chapter 1 . 9/21/2015
I had a good laugh!
nyccountry chapter 1 . 9/21/2015
Lol... I could so see this as an episode of Castle and it would be a far more interesting one than goin back to the '70's
southerngirl1 chapter 1 . 9/20/2015
Too much fun and totally believable on the Castle clan...
12precinct42344 chapter 1 . 9/20/2015
This was so much fun. Loved it. The picture that you gave us at the loft in chaos was wonderful. I could see the pirate ship. All Rick needed was the 'Jolly Roger'. Liked the fan girl response' to the office. Laughed when Kate made the boys check the bedroom because she didn't want to spoil any of her fantasies. Enjoyed the banter between Ryan and Espo. You know Ryan is my guy. Wonderful description of the roof garden. Noticed that there were dinosaurs for him and elephants for her. Loved the action scene of the epic fight. The love that Alexis and Rick have for each other is evident. Two lines that grabbed me were spoken on the roof: "No rules about tickling, whether they be the ivories, the constabulary's hot buttons, or me own flesh an' blood's tickle spot. The line that Alexis translated for Ryan and Espo: "This is who he is and you can be sure that this is the way he will always be. The word that caught my eye was perfidiously. Not odd, just under-used. Loved the pirate dialect. How you managed to keep that consistent was so great. Reminded me of 'Courtship' and the Renaissance faire. The fact that he stayed in character is so Rick Castle. Also was so glad that Kate decided to play. Thank you so much for this.
hfce chapter 1 . 9/20/2015
LOL! This was priceless only Castle could do this and still be sane. LOL!
Pen to Paper Writer chapter 1 . 9/20/2015
Grrrrrrate story lass! It must have taken a long time to get the language just right. This was a fun story to read, too bad Alexis lost the bet.
cate78 chapter 1 . 9/20/2015
That was fun. Reminded me of the time I tried out Pirate English on Facebook's language setting. Haha.