Reviews for The odds were never in my favour
GangsterGhastino chapter 40 . 5/20
Goddamn that was awesome!
februaryankita07 chapter 93 . 5/17
I am really interested in seeing the one who romanov will go to the winter ball with
Liedral chapter 92 . 5/16
Hm... been rereading the story and this stuck out to me. Hasn't Alex been keeping her Hydra animagus a secret? How did Lucrezia find out? Even if she partially transformed during the crocodile fight, it should't be recognizable, she did the same during the first task afterall.
Edgeofdoom chapter 20 . 5/9
Too bad Alex hadn't yet had an inventory, or all these should be looted
WouldYouKidnapA chapter 8 . 5/9
Enough boring school gossip. Is she even training outside of fitwick?
Edgeofdoom chapter 17 . 5/9
By how pretty the box is? That's the grading guide? That's subjective to all high hells. No pulling out a snuffbox and telling the student to transfigure the mouse to that, specifically, and grade by defined parameters of likeliness? No wonder the magical world is all kinds of fucked up
Thoughtful Bean chapter 7 . 5/8
Right, so these kids with no mathematical education are being taught calculus? LMAO
Edgeofdoom chapter 11 . 5/8
Just thought of something, did any team tried something like after a chaser caught the quaffle, have them fly behind their goal post, as close to the edge of the arena as possible, with everyone else bar the seeker in front to protect the one with the quaffle, and just wait for their seeker to catch the snitch if their seeker is clearly superior to the opposing one?
Ricee chapter 57 . 5/6
I'm enjoying this but the whole overarching plot with the knights is already annoying
Ricee chapter 56 . 5/6
there's been a lot of hints that lily is still alive and likely one of those knights. well, they were hunts before Bella straight up said so
Ricee chapter 55 . 5/5
ahhh, there It is. I knew she was going to mention the invisibility cloak eventually
Ricee chapter 44 . 5/5
surprised she never did anything with the knowledge that Neville has her invisibility cloak
Ricee chapter 40 . 5/5
let me guess, James is gonna be innocent and escape askaban. you have followed a certain stride in this fic so it's pretty likely
Ryo no Kitsune chapter 56 . 5/4
Observation, which aspect of death did make the hollows?
Randa1 chapter 93 . 5/3
Ni la campeona de Durmstrang podria pensar en algo mas caotico, mortal e hilarante que los emparejamientos que Alexandra hizo en este capitulo
Ese nivel de malicia no tiene precedentes
3,706 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »