Reviews for Exiled
wotumba1 chapter 5 . 12/27/2015
always wanted to know what happened between estel and elrond...

great Story, thanks for sharing
wotumba1 chapter 3 . 12/27/2015
gandalf to the rescue
sarah999 chapter 5 . 10/2/2012
Love, love, love! So very good and moving. I had tears most of the time while I read this, along with goosebumps.
LisaG16 chapter 5 . 12/15/2009
Very good story! In the movies Elrond always seemed rather nasty and critical of his "son" which he supposedly loved. I like how you reconciled Aragorn and Elrond.
Guest chapter 5 . 6/7/2008
I love your story it's one of the best I have read so far on fanfiction
Rae Simmons chapter 5 . 3/13/2008
I loved the story, and I simply adored the line :

"Is that why the Rangers know you as Strider, then? Because you strut about with the knowledge of your superiority?"

That made me laugh so hard I almost got kicked out of the library. I think it was great how you balanced the weight of being exiled with a wry sense of humour. One thing I would remark upon though is the timeline and the escape from the orc camp. It would probably take a week or more to do everything and even Legolas couldn't mist through an orc encampment to free an injured prisoner. Other than a few minor grammar problems the story was stuning. I'm so glad the BEA added your story, I'm sure I would have missed it otherwise and that would just be tragic.

-Rae
StarLight9 chapter 5 . 2/28/2008
This was very nice, I enjoyed it!
scorchedtrees chapter 5 . 11/5/2007
I loved it. It was sad, and ... ehh ... all that. Good job!
FireChildSlytherin5 chapter 5 . 4/8/2007
Great story. loved it.
sielge chapter 5 . 12/20/2006
Great story!
Houtori chapter 5 . 8/24/2006
Beautiful, well-written story; would you believe me if I told you it brought tears to my eyes? (Sniffs)

Keep up the brillaint work! I'm off to read the sequel...
Imaginigma chapter 5 . 8/2/2005
I found this great story today and read all the chapters at once.

The emotions the charachters display have found their way into my very heart.

A great story full of angst and pain but also friendship and love.

I like the way Elrond comes to see his mistake, but even more I like the interaction between Legolas and the Lord of Rivendell, as Legolas supports his friend unconditionally even before the mighty Lord of Imladris.

Again, really great story.
Dee69 chapter 5 . 7/4/2005
I cried when I read this story.
Vi Janaway chapter 5 . 5/19/2005
I only today found this story and read all of it at one sitting.

It is by turns sad, scary and so very gentle.

It is very well-done and fits into the timespan nicely.
Thorongirl chapter 5 . 4/20/2005
Not bad, finished it under an hour. I loved the point Arwen made about her love being her choice, as it was Luthien's. Who could ask for a more romantic attestation of love? The Elrond/Aragorn parts were beautifully done, too. Aw, the old softie. Well, it's pretty late and I'm not sure I can think of any other intelligent comments to make about this story. Outstanding from beginning to end. I'm SO glad I found this tonight. See? It does pay off to check out the older fics. Being the marvelous Aragorn angst story that it is, I added it to my little itty bitty C2 list. Thanks for a great story.