Reviews for Battle Plans
Kryptonita chapter 1 . 10/4/2015
I swear to Doc: I was reading the dialogues of this fanfic with the voices of the characters in my head because they are so well characterized that feel like you're watching an episode of the series and no reading a fic. And your writing style, oh boy: this story is so well written that I read it like three or four times before writing the review. I admit it! I am in love with your writing, m'kay? M'kay.
About the story: i loved it. I think this review will be very repetitive (all the while I'm saying "I loved this or that" but, goddammit, I'm so glad I found this fic). Anyways: I love the whole situation that the story place after the events of the season twelve and before season thirteen, with that talk between Wash and Tucker about what happened with Felix and Locus (that talk that everyone would've loved to see it with more details in the actual series). You has written it in a brilliant way, as I would have liked it to happen. So you've met one of my desire thanks to this story.
I laughed so hard when Wash opened the door of his place to find a almost naked Tucker in the other side of the door (oh my god, the description of the medical gown!). And there are so many phrases in this fic that I loved it:
"I'm a lover, not a fighter."
"I mean, that's probably debatable on both counts," Wash said, and was rewarded with another upraised middle finger from Tucker. "But that doesn't make you a coward." (1000 points)
And bonus:
"For the record, I was planning on busting you out of the hospital in three days. had an elaborate scheme and everything."
"Oh, you are so full of shit."
"A whole elaborate scheme," Wash said. "There were disguises."
"Bull. Shit." (100000 points)
I love how touchy and at the same time funny was that moment between them. It wasn't very explicit tuckington, but you can see the signs of it.
Anyways! I loved it! And so it goes straight to my favorites!
See ya!
UnseenBubby 117 chapter 1 . 9/20/2015
That was really brilliant, actually. I really like the Washington/Tucker dynamic you nailed here. It really seemed believable. Great work.