Reviews for Until You Come to Me
Moromu chapter 1 . 7/15/2007
oh my favourite song...i love this
TsukikageNiiro529 chapter 1 . 10/17/2006
omg...so...so...touching...beautiful...
Marchwriter chapter 1 . 5/8/2004
This was beautiful; it nearly made me weep. You captured Arwen beautifully and the song was a lovely addition and flowed with the story.
Lady of Light
Hidden Relevance chapter 1 . 8/8/2003
in ireland ...the wars are merry and the songs are sad...

but they are also amazingly touching...well done
tropicalfrost86 chapter 1 . 4/26/2003
aww.. sad. pretty. *looks teary eyed*

please write more.
Bellemaine Chercoeur chapter 1 . 1/4/2003
Lyric, beautiful and emotional. Great insight into Arwen's point of view. Well Done!
Natters chapter 1 . 1/1/2003
it's a beautiful fic!
Staran chapter 1 . 12/31/2002
this was very well writen. thank you for sharing it with us.
Dee chapter 1 . 12/30/2002
*sniffles* so sweet! truthfully i cant stand reading fics where those 2(A/A) r paired with other ppl, it should be made illegal! LOL, i cant have an open mind when it comes to matters of true love when both characters r clearly meant to be and get together, yet others seem to like to mess it up and bring them with others. UGH!

NEWAYS... This fic was beautiful and I think u portrayed Arwen's feelings very well. It's quite sad, but its the truth. I mean Arwen's story is very sad...she gave up everything for aragorn (and then ppl still have the nerve to pair him with eowyn!) its like giving up life and love. Coz surely she'll have to see him die one day and then she'll die herself. It's very sad, but I'm glad they're together! No matter what ppl think nothing can change that, so HA!

Ok...well keep up the gr8 worked, I loved this piece!
lomear chapter 1 . 12/30/2002
Oh it was sad...I just started crying! Thank you, it was beautiful! *grabs hankie*

Paulla
Blaze1662001 chapter 1 . 12/30/2002
I think it was superm great writing skills please continue
Psycho Goddess chapter 1 . 12/30/2002
*Runs away screaming* Danny Boy *huddles in a fetal position* No...no...no. Three months of reciting ONLY that for choir, two hours a week plus additional practises. I still can't hear it without shuddering, and we still have another 5 or 6 months with it.

On the matter of the story itself... *sighs* Truly sad, and the way it is written just flows with the lyrics to the song. It has given me a new reason to enjoy the song, and therefore a new desire to sing it. My choir teacher will be happy. ;-) I like this, even bordering on say the sacred L word. It's very enjoyable, with loevly words, beautiful imagery, and a taste of sadness.

Not the most helpful review, but I really enjoyed it. -