Reviews for Worth Having
organicgold chapter 1 . 6/12/2016
Even before I began to read, I was grinning with excitement. I have never seen any acknowledgement of how tied together Maya and Miles' lives are, except in the most general posts about DL-6. Just the fact that you had thought that was important enough to write about impressed me immediately. I love both parts in which he is looking around the table and observing everyone there. After a long night with friends, the chance to do this offers itself, and it feels magical. Then, I could so clearly see and feel the state Maya was in when she opened the door, so vividly it made me pause. What I loved most was the intense emotion you conveyed. You were able to do it not just from descriptions, but the characters' word choice and Miles' thoughts and observations. Reading this was an intense experience, and you crafted that experience masterfully.
JordanPhoenix chapter 1 . 9/23/2015
Miles and Maya have a beautiful dynamic beyond Steel Samurai mutual shipping, and you have captured their lost and broken souls, and the healing that needs to be done, beautifully. Kudos to you.