Reviews for The Summoning (discontinued)
Eve of Dragons chapter 28 . 7/11
i feel like this would do okay as an ending tbh. An open ending anyway. we can presume Danny meant his words and managed to close the portal and keep both his life and afterlife in tact since he is the protagonist, has the protagonists halo, and at some point you probably intended to continue this at least to when he becomes the official King of the Ghost zone.

As for his parents, I was curious if they too would learn Danny's true identity, but it's not all that important. You managed to at least wrap up their character arcs nicely by showing that they overcame their most inner conflicts and realize not all ghosts are evil and trust Phantomnamely, Phantom.

the last battle was also pretty epic as fuck.

As for the shipping, I am assuming you are joking about that trio thing, but hell I am also down for a serious OT3 pairing lol. It's not everyday Danny gets paired with Tucker.

anyway, I've seen authors disontunue stories at worse places (cough, coughME), and so thank you for writing at least up to here and maybe later on in life you might comeback and take a look at this story and decide you want to finish it again. who knows?
CeleneTheAngel chapter 23 . 8/8/2018
Danny has a lightning scar like Harry Potter?
Neeko96 chapter 24 . 11/11/2017
So you wouldn't happen to be a Naruto fan perchance would you?-
Mirria1 chapter 28 . 11/2/2017
What? No! This was a good story!
Oh well...
murdermewithfeelspls chapter 28 . 11/2/2017
*rues whistle*
InvisibleJediMaster chapter 28 . 11/2/2017
Sad to see the discontinuation. I enjoyed this story, so I hope you return to it someday.
Isa Wilson chapter 28 . 11/2/2017
I hope you find what you're looking for in your writing heart :)
Count Raptor chapter 28 . 11/2/2017
I'm so sorry to hear that you're ending this. It's been a fun read and I look forward to your new projects. Also just so you know I've been working on a few Danny phantom fanfic ideas of my own and I will let you know when I post one of them my fanfic author name is shadow ninja 287.
Guest chapter 27 . 10/10/2017
Oooh even though it's been like a year I hope you update!
murdermewithfeelspls chapter 27 . 8/23/2017
This is so fucking good, please update
DannyPhantomPhandom chapter 27 . 6/15/2017
This was story with so much potential in the beginning and middle. I feel like you ended it in a way you didn't intend to, rather what the reviewers wanted. Still, your theories about the High King Phantom, even without solid evidence backing them up, were intriguing enough for me to want to save this.
Devious Purrloin chapter 27 . 6/14/2017
You HAVE left this story on a cliffhanger.
Me chapter 1 . 6/11/2017
Sequel please *begs*
Naluforever3 chapter 27 . 6/6/2017
LONG LIVE THE KING
melody toxicpex chapter 10 . 4/17/2017
this fic is so so good I'm crying I love it! perfect mix of humor and angst with a great plot ! (also I saw that secret Saturday's reference in that one a/n author I saw it)

when Danny thought to summon another halfa, even tho I'm p sure he's talking abt Danielle all I can imagine is him going to vlads rival football teams games and summoning him, forcing him to watch the game as revenge for basically everything