Reviews for Welcome to Lovecraft
Order of Alignment chapter 12 . 4/16
That was a splendid read.
KrashThunder chapter 5 . 1/8
Love the SVTFOE and Danny Phantom references in this chapter!
Nice Chapter chapter 12 . 7/31/2019
I love this series sand have been reading from a couple months ago. But the wait is killing me. Is this series dead or on hiatus or something. I need to know whether to keep my hopes up because I love this fic.
Guest chapter 12 . 2/12/2019
please continue this amazing story this is the most incredible story I have read the horror in it is so original and true this is a masterpiece
Gamer763 chapter 12 . 12/31/2018
Please update
Guest chapter 12 . 11/9/2018
Still waitinggg
silhouette amongst stars chapter 12 . 9/17/2018
So, I just wanted to say that I love your story to bits- its an absolutely incredible plot, joined with great characters and an amazing setting. However, when are you planning on updating again? If at all? I just want to know if you've decided to move on from this story- and this fandom, or are going to continue it- or have chapters in progress right now. Thanks!
TheReturnToTheFalls chapter 12 . 8/30/2018
It has been a long while. I know in this authors note, you said you really wanted to finish the story. Is that still true, or should I just give up hope?
Afanofyours chapter 12 . 7/10/2018
Ahem ahem,I am aware that you are busy with marcocrushed still and I was just hoping if you could perhaps write something just explaining if welcome to lovecraft is on haitus or you are in fact busy with the next chapter or whatever the case may be and post it on welcome to lovecraft so that everyone who is waiting can get an idea of what is happening easily, it is just a suggestion but myself and the rest of your fans(I think) would appreciate it,I don't think it would take up much of your time so if you have any of it spare maybe you could just give us an update on what your plans are
Ps
This
Story
Is
Perfection
Standard Bearer chapter 12 . 4/12/2018
oh my goodness that was a long read, but so worth it. no matter how long I stay away from reading this, it's written in such a way that really sticks in the back of your mind.
so on towards the chapter, ahem, GIDEON NO! *cough*. poor guy, he was really pulling his life together and now this happens. safe to say I'm going to miss the little monster.
how did I not realise it was IT *LAST* chapter? I've caught on to all the other monsters, names and places.
wait a sec, so lovecraft didn't write in this world he just imprisoned old ones?... that's dope.
overall an enjoyable experience that I will gladly return to when you're ready jack, until then have fun.
Matt chapter 12 . 2/27/2018
Please for the love of all things G.F update already!
puzzlemasterpapyrus chapter 2 . 2/8/2018
SARDIIIIIIIIIINES
Guest chapter 12 . 1/19/2018
Maybe you can look for help from others because you got a great story here only 12 chapters given they are some of the longest chapters I have ever seen on any fanfic but, still I think you have done a great job here but, maybe since its been almost a year you should see about finding people too help you write this you know maybe some close freinds who can help proxy write a few paragraphs if for nothing else just ask them to write things that can't damage your story like character descriptions where they are just writing down details of how individuals look every little bit helps I just beg you don't give up on this story its too good to die.
rougehero88 chapter 12 . 12/17/2017
i love that little piece with Candy "and that makes you so very human" even though its used in various forms give er take a few words. I love the way it made shivers go down my spine. It really adds to the fact that these really are just teenagers going though based on their steadfast but very fragile veiwpoints in this story. Even charcters like Mabel a couple chapters demonstrated that dispite the love for her friends and the apparent not so bad monsters, this stuff takes a toll. Her guenine rage at her brother being hurt shows this even though she acts like a clueless girl she does take things very seriosly in her own way. Or the way Gideon can't seem to be angry like he used to be, because the stress of doing so pushed him mentally and phiscally. Even though i could type more i feel like im just rambling at this point. so puncake
rougehero88 chapter 1 . 12/5/2017