Reviews for Noir
LOL
Alytiger chapter 1 . 11/1/2017
Hot damn. I am a fan.
Trelevona chapter 1 . 3/29/2017
I love this. Tomione and haughty Hermione yessssss. Thank you, lovely. Much love for you.
ItsNatalie chapter 1 . 2/19/2017
this was written perfectly!
Asdarkasmysoul chapter 1 . 11/23/2016
I needed some fluff after reading a bodyguard of lies and this is Purr-fect! I just imagined Tom kissing it better and I am all good ;)
Brilliant, nice and refreshing one-sHot. Especially in love with the part it is implied that Tom loves her eyes the most. I can swoon for that.
madval29 chapter 1 . 11/12/2016
So a lot of times authors try to be vague and not give away the relationship until the end and they tend to so overtly that there is clearly a relationship already there. But yeah you'd? Didn't do that. It did it with subtlety that I wasn't sure until the end when he replied to her I got stood up. Great job with this!
FoxLittleRedFox chapter 1 . 10/25/2016
This was lovely and very sexy.
My second Tomione ever, my first was also one of yours ;)
Thanks
Fox xx
ShiroKuro OokamiRyu chapter 1 . 8/26/2016
-snickers- Oh Hermione has Tom COMPLETELY by the balls~ What's hilarious is my mate and I have played out that exact same situation, just not on my birthday and it was outside of the coffee house he worked at XD
orangepine chapter 1 . 7/27/2016
You painted a picture there! I enjoyed reading this, it was both humorous and heady. Also really makes me want to go and buy some lipstick. Great writing!
LCB chapter 1 . 7/22/2016
Ahhhh
Guest chapter 1 . 2/9/2016
Lovely as always. Wasn't expecting that honestly, but I like it. A lot
CharmedArtist chapter 1 . 1/1/2016
*nearly purring* Looovely. Thanks for sharing!
amr56 chapter 1 . 10/25/2015
Interesting glimpse into their lives. Thanks for sharing!
ShayaLonnie chapter 1 . 10/10/2015
At first I was like, a T rated Tomione?! Noooo! Lol! Kidding. But then it was a one shot and it was delightful and I adored it!
niknik0201 chapter 1 . 10/1/2015
I love this Tomione one shot!