Reviews for From Beyond
Monster King chapter 72 . 5/17
Loved the story
kiampp chapter 72 . 5/3
I liked it. It had a little less humor than I thought it would, but it was a great concept. I feel you could have done a bit more with it, but the ending was nice.
kiampp chapter 1 . 5/3
Hypothermia, you fucking muppet. HYPO for low. Ya god-dammned hillbilly!
Reply to kane77 chapter 72 . 4/25
A funny story but it basically resolved nothing, no follow up on jaunes family,cinders still kicking, no one knows about jaune.
Reply to kane77 chapter 6 . 4/24
I dont really think you should be giving advice for writing romance, you do a poor job of it. And seeing your structure I kind of get why. True easy romance can be boring but your structure relies on participants pushing against eachother and bringing the worst out of eachother instead working together. I'd call it less a romance structure and more how to draw out drama for massive views despite being destined for a disappointing conclusion.
A. J Savage chapter 71 . 4/22
The story rapping feels not concluded, like there are still stuff to address and things that happened afterwards that are just left vague !
A. J Savage chapter 72 . 4/22
I honestly think you should have a chapter where Jaune and Penny try to switch their bodies and shenanigans occurs !
blacklightning18 chapter 70 . 4/16
jaune and cinder fight remind me of naruto and sasuke final fight where their clothes get destroyed during their fight
blacklightning18 chapter 69 . 4/16
jaune act like naruto now
blacklightning18 chapter 55 . 4/15
ghost jaune talks through blake left arm like from parasyte anime also kakashi advice you better skip breakfast or else you'll puke will come in handy
blacklightning18 chapter 47 . 4/15
doctor polendina name is pietro if you don't know
blacklightning18 chapter 43 . 4/15
is aura boosters like chakra pills from naruto? also is blake aura link to jaune?
blacklightning18 chapter 42 . 4/15
is five nights at neo's fnaf reference and ghost jaune is having fun messing with neo also blake is having heart attack when jaune far away from her
blacklightning18 chapter 40 . 4/15
ghost jaune act like kurama when he's in his small form
3,521 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »