Reviews for From Beyond
Fullmetal11791 chapter 70 . 2/21/2019
Meh. Felt very cliched to let her go, the whole one important choice vs another, ect.
Fullmetal11791 chapter 58 . 2/21/2019
Heh, clever
Aqui chapter 1 . 2/3/2019
For a sec I thought Pyrrha's spear would've killed him, but no, he was just mauled by Grimm. I'm looking forward to the rest of this, with such an interesting concept. Reminds me of some other series so I'm looking forward to seeing how she reacts to a lonely ghost boy haunting her. Thanks for the chapter and I look forward to the rest!
xlebnikow chapter 72 . 1/25/2019
Thank you for not leaving us (readers) without a happy ending to this story.
EdgyBro chapter 9 . 1/24/2019
Issei Hyoudou is proud of you Jaune
EdgyBro chapter 3 . 1/24/2019
I feel you Jaune, paradise is so close yet so far away :(
Guest chapter 72 . 1/23/2019
Wait so are they together now? I’m confused
Prometheus-23 chapter 65 . 1/23/2019
Well done! I'm enjoying the story so far, and this chapter was made all the better since I was listening to the song "Engel" by Gregorian.
HateReborn27 chapter 72 . 1/1/2019
I love the ending if you continue the story can you make the story a more of slice of life with some part of the canon.
timisnotmyname chapter 72 . 12/22/2018
Agree with your self-prognosis: a very enjoyable story, but I really preferred OGT. Still really enjoyed this though, I thought for the last couple of chapters it might end up a tragedy which would not match the light hearted tone of the rest of the story. It made me laugh out loud several times, genuinely enjoyable read. Thanks!
timisnotmyname chapter 1 . 12/21/2018
Light hearted story, eh? Sounds fun. Shorter chapters doesn’t mean much though when it’s all finished already haha
Guest chapter 72 . 12/21/2018
Now I can’t help but imagine Jaune going back home and his family’s reaction to his body swapping adventures or the fact he now had a cat-girl girlfriend
gabe.d.clark.1997 chapter 2 . 12/5/2018
Oh god, I Jaune's actual semblance is "HE NEVER SHUTS UP!" I'll die a happy death.
Schoolsenpai chapter 58 . 11/30/2018
it's not a long sword it's a basterd sword!
MeanBeanDean chapter 68 . 11/22/2018