Reviews for From Beyond
Benji the Monocat chapter 8 . 2/25
Oh wow... Yu gi ohhhhhhhhhhh!
Benji the Monocat chapter 3 . 2/25
When was Jaune this annoying? or a perv? hmmmm... but why is he a perv? Also he may be dead but I'm guessing it was either his semblance or someone else's
Crusada de Lata chapter 72 . 2/16
Going through Coure's older works again. Damn, this story had me hooked but yeah I don't think it was his best or worst work either. Little disappointed with the ending honestly but it's fine, I thought the whole Jaune body that the Doctor made was going to be his but the maiden situation really fucked everything over in my opinion, came a little too hard too fast.

It really seemed like it was setting up a really cool tactic when Doctor Polendina was talking about Jaune not being able to jump more than once or thrice but then it was all kinda for nothing at the end.

Gets a 7/10 from me, really strong from beginning to middle, but just didn't finish well in my opinion.
smolhauz chapter 72 . 2/14
Finished this in one sitting. I regret nothing. This was... simply satisfying to read.
Foxtrot1702 chapter 72 . 1/21
i loved this great work as always
Guest chapter 72 . 12/24/2020
Sensational
hainbane chapter 39 . 11/14/2020
I dont get it. Earlier Blake asked if she could just toss the bear away and never see Jaune. And he said no, he can easily leave it any time he wants but he would just force-teleported to her side. But suddenly both in Cardin arc and here he is forced to stay in it? Why?
Guest chapter 26 . 11/10/2020
BBQ? What, is Cinder stealing Pyrrha's sponsorship now? How rude.
PurpleArrowhead chapter 34 . 10/28/2020
what does jaunt wear?
PurpleArrowhead chapter 8 . 10/26/2020
Jaune sounds like an Eldritch abomination, but I can't stop laughing 'cause its JAUNE!
PurpleArrowhead chapter 2 . 10/26/2020
Lie is his first name, Lie Ren
Imperial-samaB chapter 10 . 10/23/2020
So jaune is basically Kon from Bleach
Amewolfsky chapter 38 . 10/20/2020
Kinda wised Jaune had his own adventures in Beacon while they were gone.
Gamma-X chapter 13 . 9/29/2020
Uh...but Blake *does* have a family? Her parents are Khali and Ghira?
Guest chapter 42 . 9/14/2020