Reviews for Sedated:NEW STORY UP, THIS VERSION WILL BE DELETED
I love damon Salvatore girl chapter 30 . 1/28
I love Derek and Haldens relationship and find it refreshing from all the goody goody OC's there are out there who constantly go back and forth with deciding whether or not to be with the person they are paired with. Also I did find it irritating how Halden never stood up to Scott and how childish he was about everything if you were to change anything I would love it if she or even Derek ringed Scott out and made him apologize for being such a whiny git lol
untilmynextstory chapter 30 . 1/28
I'm glad to see you are revamping this! I'm so excited.

For Halden's hair color I think either work or you could just do both. I think both colors are significant to TW as they are the color of wolfsbane.

I think considering that the relationship did start out as just sexual attraction from Halden's part and Derek was "using" her to get to Scott, I think we need to see more of Derek's initial motivations. I don't think it moved to fast considering those factors.

However, it would've been nice to see it slowed down a little or maybe considering Halden was from Beacon Hills maybe use more of her knowledge - and considering the new time jump, I imagined she would've knew the Hales or atleast Derek's siblings - I feel more back knowledge could be beneficial instead of just sexual attraction (I don't know if this is coming across right).

I think just a couple more scenes between the two as to see him actually going out of his way to see Halden would've been good. Or some friendly backstory of them knowing each other would be nice.

I do feel after the incident with Kate that should've been drawn out a little bit longer even with the pregnancy. I think Halden needed to be on her own for a bit. Make Derek work for a relationship as she is a recovering addict and now pregnant and was essentially used by Derek in the beginning. So I would've loved to see more character building for Halden before she decided to give an actual relationship with Derek a go.

I did like how you had Halden interacting with Derek's pact.

I think since trust would be an issue that should be played up more with Halden in regards to Derek.

My only complaint is in regards to Derek, sometimes I don't think he would've been as clueless to some things. Drugs I could slide, but I don't know that's just me but besides that I think he write him pretty well.

In regards to Scott, I think it wasn't strained enough, but knowing how Scott is he doesn't hold grudges lol. I do think in regards to the family dynamic I would like to see some changes as she was gone for six years, but I don't exactly know what as Scott and Melissa seem like pretty forgiving people and it was a result of her parents splitting.

I honestly didn't find Halden annoying considering what she went through, but I haven't read this in a while. But nothing at the top of my head comes to mind.
lidijanette chapter 30 . 1/28
i actually really liked halden's relationship with derek \_(ツ)_/

also i actually just moved back to my moms house after she kicked me out when i was 10 (i'm 16 now) and my only sibling here is 11 and our relationship is really awkward and strained and forced because him and i don't know each other at all, so idk if that'll help you with halden and scott but that's how it is for me

there were other questions but i forgot what they were because those were really my only answers

oh! i deal with depression too so i totally understand. take your time, man
HuntressForTheWolves chapter 30 . 1/28
So glad you've decided to get back to this story it's one if my favourites. I personally think that the pace of the relationship was just right, not to fast and not to slow. change her hair colour to whatever you wish, she's your character, one bit of advice my creative writing teacher told me when it came to writing about your own character is don't think about the specifics of the character until you have her story planned out then you can add in any details and they are, for the most part, consistant during your writing as it is always the last thing to be added in. Spend a couple of days rewatching the first couple of seasons and makes notes about where you want your character to be at certern points and start thinking about how she will get to those points so you know what you are going to write about.

Keep up the good work.

Rosie

x
AwesomeGirl45 chapter 29 . 1/15
PLEASE UPDATE
Guest chapter 29 . 12/18/2016
update?! please?!
xOphiuchusx chapter 29 . 12/16/2016
Please continue! I love it!
monica chapter 29 . 11/27/2016
Why haven't you updated recently?! I need more! lol
LMarie99 chapter 29 . 10/19/2016
I LOVE THIS STORY SOOOO MUCH! I LOVE HALDEN AND DEREK TOGETHER LIKE YES! CANT WAIT FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER!
countrykiwi chapter 29 . 10/10/2016
Reread your lovely story - hope everything else is going well.
Bloodwolf776 chapter 29 . 9/1/2016
This story is amazing, i dont know how people can be negative about it. the character development is perfect. please update as soon as you can, you are an amazing author
CarleighAlpha chapter 29 . 8/7/2016
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PPPPLLLLEEAASSEE UPDATE PLEASE
chloe chapter 29 . 7/19/2016
Wow. I don't see halden cleaning up her act at all. Did she actually earn a single penny on her own to obtain anything in her life. She earned maternity clothes and a home by stroking derek's cock. All she have to do is get pregnant. I hope this chick learns to stand on her two feet then depending on a sugar daddy. Not doing drugs will not help her. She also needs to get things on her own then sugaring it from a man. I hate female characters who depend on men.
untilmynextstory chapter 29 . 7/16/2016
I just re-read this and I hope you are able to update/finish this some day. It's probably one of the few, if not only, Derek story with an OC I actually enjoy, besides your other one.
Guest chapter 29 . 7/11/2016
Please update! I love this story