Reviews for Blonding
Ophis-The-Infinite-Dragon-God chapter 6 . 1/21
I'm out too, this is far too disjointed. Everyone seems to have misplaced their brain too just to force a drama filled plot.
Ophis-The-Infinite-Dragon-God chapter 4 . 1/21
Another filler flashback chapter. -.-''
Ophis-The-Infinite-Dragon-God chapter 3 . 1/21
So you expect us to believe that Naruto thinks that Konoha has been taken over by someone impersonating his dead for 30-40 years father successfully and has not noticed that Konoha has gone from looking modern with a tonne of vehicles, fast food joints, instant communication and even a train station complete with giant train to a run down feudal era Konoha which was already half destroyed the day he was born and didn't notice the difference? Heck, it was destroyed several times between his birth and Boruto start.
Guest chapter 22 . 7/22/2023
OMG, I JUST WANNA SAY THAT I LOVE UR WORKS...!
Crevanille chapter 15 . 7/9/2023
Oh, good!

They had the sense to run a paternity test!
Crevanille chapter 14 . 7/9/2023
... Couldn't they d9ne a paternity test?
They should have the tech for it even back then, right?
Crevanille chapter 10 . 7/8/2023
...I don't understand why ppl kerp calling Konoha a military dictatirship.

while it's true that Konoha, and most Hidden Villages, are military governments... the office if Kage is an elected one and, at least in Konoha's case, most blatantly, do NOT have complete and absolute authority.

Oto, and Kiri would be examples of a dictatorship... but not most villages by virtue of their governing councils actually having a say in hiw a village is run on top of picking their leader.

Most accurately, Hidden Villages stratocraxies not unlike the governments of when Shoguns riled Japan... but smalker and more streamlined.

Konoha is NOT a dictatorship.

Authoritarian sure, but it's not an autocracy.
Kage-kitsune9001 chapter 14 . 6/24/2023
So the fox comes in with the save.
Kage-kitsune9001 chapter 13 . 6/24/2023
Now that that cat's out of the bag, lets see where this goes.
Kage-kitsune9001 chapter 12 . 6/24/2023
I always wondered how Obito could his mangekyou ability so much and not deal with blindness. I'm guessing its the Harishima cells.
Kage-kitsune9001 chapter 11 . 6/24/2023
So I'm guessing this is Obito right after he got back to full strength.
Kage-kitsune9001 chapter 10 . 6/24/2023
I like how they are making threats at him and Naruto is just waving them off.
Kage-kitsune9001 chapter 9 . 6/24/2023
When Hinata comes to...its best they stay in the past to avoid her wrath.
Kage-kitsune9001 chapter 8 . 6/24/2023
I wonder why they did not get a Yamanaka and just look through his memories.
Kage-kitsune9001 chapter 7 . 6/24/2023
Gotta love mother son bonding over sealing a monster.
1,570 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »