Reviews for Blonding
I can no longer tolerate the wildly jumping storytelling. there's only so much cliffhangers a reader can endure.
DGtnsl chapter 10 . 12/9
Woah, the plot just keeps getting more twisty. I thought maybe Boruto messed up trying to use the Hiraishin, not that Naruto stopped him from using the Ransagen and then one of the new village's ninja did something. "destiny" indeed. Must be something about sending people's spirits to the past to learn things?
Was Ino watching Three's memory as she replayed it? At least she would then know that Three didn't do anything intentionally.
Fererer chapter 22 . 12/7
Dude, i promise, that this fic, is on my top three plus is one of the five fics that i faved in my time in fanfiction, which are a long 6 years.
I can't express in words the happiness of reading fanfics as good as this one, i don't know what they have, but i don't care.
Good job. Seriously. Waiting for the epilogue.
theywillnotforceus chapter 22 . 12/6
I loved everything and everyone. I love Minato so much, Jesus hehe
I'd have liked to see more of young Kakashi, cause I'm a Kakashi fan. Anyways, loved it. Thank you very much for sharing.
Keep up the good work 3
DGtnsl chapter 3 . 12/5
Damn. Not good for two sets of Tailed-Beasts to be in the same time. I wonder if the other jinchuuriki also passed out - they are obviously connected to Naruto somehow. And /daaaamn/ about Naruto releasing all the Chakra. That was such a scene you described! Well done.
Naruto and Boruto are just going to /stare/ when they get back to Konoha. It's a lot smaller than they are used to and there are certain faces missing from the cliffside. I can't wait for them to realize they traveled back in time and for Naruto to realize the "asshole impersonating his father" actually is his father.
MistressofFiction chapter 22 . 12/1
Thus another good fic added to NY favorites list. You know I really hated boruto in the original series. But yours is wayyyy more to my liking. Three reminded me of eleven front stranger things
Aliyah chapter 22 . 11/26
THIS BOOK WAS SO GOOD! I'M ASHAMED THAT I CAN'T BE AS GOOD AS YOU AT WRITING! DEFINITELY MY FAVORITE THING I'VE READ!
zarethuzumi chapter 22 . 11/7
I thoroughly enjoyed this story. Your version of time travel is interesting continue to write great work such as this.
Golden Bearded Dragon chapter 22 . 10/14
This is... Absolutely beautiful. I loved every chapter. Thank you for writing this. :)
Amics chapter 1 . 10/12
Ineffably magnificent.
Kaori Uchiha1 chapter 22 . 10/12
I do wish the goodbye was a little more, well for lack of a better word, goodbye-ish. I mean they're never going to see each other again, so I wish the goodbye was a little more emotional. None of them even said goodbye to each other. I get why it wasn't emotional; they didn't really have that familial bond. Minato spent most of the time suspicious of them and after that it was like Naruto was a new associate or kind of friend. So I know why it was what it was, I just love to see the father son bond (though I guess it makes sense why it'd be hard to bond considering Naruto was already older than Minato).

Anyway, amazing story! I loved it from beginning to end!
takedigi chapter 22 . 10/11
Wow. I can't believe it. Three days. I read this fic in three days. And it isn't easy that a story interests me so much in a short time (less a very long story). I loved it. The characters, scenes, battles, theories, etc.

You described very well the emotions and thoughts of the characters. I was very surprised by the plot and the OCs (I liked Three. Both).
Kaori Uchiha1 chapter 17 . 10/9
This is written so well. Every character is in character. I've not read a fanfic like this in a while, I absolutely love it. (Still hate Boruto, but I know you're writing his character perfectly because of that lol). Sorry, I haven't been reviewing much. It's so good I just never want to stop reading haha.
gangui chapter 5 . 10/8
it took naruto 1 week to learn the rasengan at 12-13 not 1 month maybe 1 mouth to master it and use it normally but it took him 1 week and less cause he used it on kabuto the seventh day.
Kepe chapter 22 . 10/3
This felt real, like a continuation of the manga. The characters were greatly portrayed and the plot was very good. You should definitely write books. I never expected to find something this great here. Thank you for writing and uploading this.
1,381 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »