Reviews for Blonding
I don't think "beautiful" was the right adjective to use for naruto's eyes. The perspective was Minato's and he didn't know that Naruto was his son so he shouldn't have any emotional fatherly affection yet. If Naruto has similar eyes to Minato, it wouldn't make sense for Minato to think his own eyes were beautiful unless they were seen on his son.
Fucking suberb I read this istead of sleepin
Will-of-the-Night chapter 2 . 7/9
Beginning is too long-winded in my eyes. The back story is in too much detail and it just dampens it a bit. With this sort of story you can usually get away with using flashbacks to help the story along and only have long explainations if it has something really esoteric or non-canon like bloodlines or techniques. Sorry if I sound like I'm ranting or dissing your story. Just giving you my view.
NothereNorthere chapter 22 . 7/2
This was alright, but characterizations dampened the enjoyment some.
Flaming Beauty chapter 22 . 6/27
It’s finished! Congratulations and thanks for continuing it was nice to watch U grow as a writer
monochrom68 chapter 22 . 4/14
so in the end, naruto and boruto relationship is still the same...
great story, I love this
monochrom68 chapter 20 . 4/14
man... I really don't like boruto.
monochrom68 chapter 20 . 4/14
Why am I like this. I hate Three character... Is she an oc?
monochrom68 chapter 16 . 4/14
so they are in a sage mode, yet they didn't notice that henge stone?
photoGNIK chapter 21 . 4/1
Yeah, I just wanted to mention one minor thing. I felt that Obito was forgiven a too easily for killing Hiashi.

Hiashi was Minato's ninja, and no matter how responsible Minato feels for Obito it's like forgiving your kid for murdering the neighbor or your friend.

And in Naruto's case he was his father-in-law. A much closer relation than in Minato's case. I doubt Hinata would forgive Naruto if she ever found out. Obito didn't even get a slap on the wrist.

Now it can be argued that it was Naruto and Minato being devious Hokages and playing to Obito's emotions so that he'd align himself with the village and thus gaining it a powerful asset.

It can also be argued that it was Naruto's attempt of breaking the cycle of hatred in his own way.

But still I felt that Obito got away with no consequences.

This is a minor observation, that's all. Overall this was a mindblowing fic! ;)
photoGNIK chapter 22 . 4/1
Yooo, this was a great fic. I loved every single word of it yooo.
Cheers, and a happy writing dear author!
enarcoyufuin chapter 22 . 3/31
this is one of the best stories i've ever read. thank you so much for this, and i hope you keep on writing more like this!
Me And Not You 1001 chapter 3 . 3/31
Uh oh spaghetti-o
Xeonis7 chapter 2 . 3/28
help! Too many words with not enough said!
SlightEdge chapter 1 . 3/20
just 1st chapter doesn't iruka only get the scar when the kyuubi attacks?
1,411 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »