Reviews for Blonding
Bro u making naruto so stupid like wtf
Santan Suprah chapter 22 . 10/11
aint gonna lie this story was really great, but man wtf have the last 3 chapters been
nolapple chapter 22 . 10/2
Great Fanfiction, really really interesting and engaging story, nice writing and good characters
ThatOneTechie chapter 22 . 9/28
Thank you for such a wonderful story, I really appreciate how well written this is.
MeliodasAchillesJackson chapter 13 . 8/12
it progresses too slow.
dropping it
Marcefriasu chapter 22 . 8/11
I enjoyed every second. Thank you for writing this
SarcasmRocks chapter 22 . 5/5
This is absolutely brilliant and I loved every second of it! Thank you for writing and finishing it! :)
Username6166 chapter 11 . 4/30
Yagura was between 16-25 when Naruto was 16. Considering that Naruto hasn't been born yet, I'm laughing at the picture in my head of a 9 year old (at the oldest possibility) being the Mizukage and ordering bloodline massacres.
TheWonderingYears chapter 4 . 4/25
There are a lot of mixed reviews on here and for good reason. The writer pays A LOT of attention to detail. Everything is described in HEAVY descriptions but I personally think that it’s giving too much details and not enough story or plot. It should not take two paragraphs to describe one thing. It’s too much. It makes it a little hard to read. This is one of the reasons I tend to not read fanfictions that are over 100k words. I realize that a lot of effort went into wiring this but seriously, its too long. To much unnecessary things and it makes it hard to read. I may have read 10k words if not more and it feel like the story hasn’t gone anyway. If you are heavy into reading long descriptions of unnecessary details I would recommend but if you are someone who is more interested in plot then I would not recommend. Details is good but not when it overshadows the entire story and takes away from the plot.
jesuisabhipsa chapter 22 . 3/11
Brilliant... just brilliant!
SeekerOfMagick chapter 1 . 3/9
This is definitely such a good story to read. I think the thing about this fic that impresses me the most is that it doesn't *read* like fanfictionit reads like canon. I think your characterization for everyone was so spot-on that it's SO easy to picture every single character doing and saying what you have them doing and saying. The only exception was Mitsuki very early in the story, but I'm pretty sure his calling-Boruto-a-princess line was written before we ever got a solid idea of his character anyway. Besides, it was hilarious anyway!

So I of course realize that it's been awhile since you finished writing this story, but you are definitely very talented! OCs tend to be notoriously unpopular in fanfiction, but I feel certain that I'm not the only one who found Three, One, and then Three-as-One fascinating . . . along with the Sea Village's culture.

I'm glad that I stumbled across this fic! Thank you for telling the story.
Cauldronw chapter 22 . 1/28
Aw thank ya author for your completed work
Cauldronw chapter 21 . 1/28
Ooiii- thank u author for the story.
LadyHokageSama chapter 14 . 1/1
Aw, I'm so happy Minato finally believes Naruto! And good ol' Kushina, inviting for future son and grandson to stay at their house without even asking Minato first. Lol
LadyHokageSama chapter 13 . 1/1
So Minato now knows Naruto and Boruto's secret, and Black Zetsu is involved in this whole mess. Great. It's all fun and games until Zetsu is mentioned.
1,508 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »