Reviews for Blonding
Duesal Bladesinger chapter 2 . 10/4/2015
Sorry this took so long, man. It's about time I reviewed your second chapter.

Do you realize that you're the only writer I've found that's written a serious and GOOD Boruto time-travel story? Not only that, you're taking your time and pacing the story. This is such a treat. XD

Anyway, Naruto would TOTALLY be terrible with technology. XD I can't believe I never thought of that before. :P

But man, I totally have to sympathize with Boruto here. Naruto may as well be completely absent as far as parenting is concerned. The dude's never around! Granted, he's super busy all the time, but the point still stands. It's a bad deal all around, really. :P

I've got to say, I'm a bit disappointed with Sarada's inability to understand Boruto's position. Then again, she's what, thirteen? Meh.

Anyway, a tough situation all around. You did a FANTASTIC job in portraying it. Seriously, dude, well done. ;)
duchessliz chapter 1 . 10/3/2015
I somehow knew it would be Boruto's fault!
AgustD93forever chapter 2 . 10/3/2015
great story i can wait to c wat happens nxt :) i wonder who he needs to talk to and how him and bolt ended up n the past :) i hope naruto nd boro work out their issues soon nd naruto doesnt feel so bad either :)
sertry chapter 2 . 10/3/2015
Nice) thanks!
Guest chapter 2 . 10/3/2015
I'm loving this story! Keep up the awesome work!:)
Lily flower chapter 2 . 10/2/2015
Great job on the second chapter. I really enjoyed it. I'm glad I was helpful to you and your story.
You definitely showed a strain on naruto and bolts relationship in the last chapter. I like how we're getting a good view of how harsh that strain is. Good work on that.
I wonder who will naruto will talk to. I guess that's for you know and me to find out.
Reaper's Blade chapter 2 . 10/3/2015
This story is fantastic. Keep up the great work, dude.
nika0645 chapter 2 . 10/3/2015
That was such a fantastic chapter. Love your take on time-travelling story :)
naruhinakiralacus chapter 2 . 10/3/2015
Geez Boruto is harsh. Naruto is really trying. Hmm last chapter they are back in the past. I was wondering why Naruto had something to travel back in time. I'm guessing he was planning to use it to talk to his dad...but Boruto accidently messed it up what time line he wanted to go to...It's just a theory, not sure if I'm right...probably way off...I'm looking forward to the next chapter!
Kisaragi Senketsu chapter 2 . 10/3/2015
Boruto is such a little douchebag and I love it. I love Naruto and Minato. I love this story. And I love you for writing it. Gah! I just love everything about this. Please update soon.
skg1991 chapter 2 . 10/3/2015
I loved your first chapter...But I believe your second chapter just had an unnecessary cliffhanger...You don't end a chapter with a cliffhanger in a flashback...
fareyaWH chapter 2 . 10/3/2015
Your story is amazing! This chapter is awesome. It's very ok to told both Naruto and Boruto side of story, the conflict between those two are nearly made my heart hurt so much. By the way, i open your story everyday to see the next chapter. Update soon please this story is super awesome!
Home of the Brave chapter 1 . 10/3/2015
This seems like an interesting concept and a good start.
piccolaNaruto18 chapter 2 . 10/3/2015
Minato

UPDATE SOON PLEASE

appearance the next chapters in the history

please Soon please
GM NASAI chapter 2 . 10/2/2015
Good chapter. You really got the brat side of Boruto down. I just have a question and I'm really not trying to criticize or anything. I'm just curious. Wouldn't the next generation already know Naruto was Kurama's Jinchuuriki in history books or something? Or would Naruto have kept a lid on that somehow?
1,574 | « Prev Page 1 .. 92 99 100 101 102 103 104 .. Last Next »